DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for 5E DM

We are a party of 4. Two of us have been playing since the 80's and the other is new to the game. He has a basic understanding of 5E as well as FGU. We are hoping to find a DM that is willing to play every other Saturday evening EST. We are more than happy to play with a newer DM that is looking for some practice. I think LMoP and TFtYP would be great! feel free to post here or even DM me. The next weekend we would be able to play is June 4th around 6-7pm EST.

***Potentially all set will update again if not***
    Last edited by Holykeg; May 29th, 2022 at 16:07.

Can you play at an earlier time?

Earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Glorwin View Post
    Can you play at an earlier time?
    How much earlier? One of my buddies is a mail carrier and will probably not be able to do much earlier.

Have you found a GM yet?

Would you be interested in learning and playing Level Up A5E together and playing a 5E adventure using those modifications to the system? It seems to me to add some needed depth to 5E.

About me: I have been a GM of some form of D&D since the late 70s/early 80s, started running with family with D&D Basic back then. Have run games through high school, college, marriage, for my kid and her friends, and now mostly online. D&D 3.5 was my jam, but I went with Pathfinder over 4E. I have played a bit of 5E and even ran a session or two, but Pathfinder, and now Pathfinder 2E have been my main focus for the last decade or so. I enjoyed the 5E I have played but it did seem a little "thin" for my tastes. Level Up A5E seems to put a bit more meat on the bones of 5E while saying it maintains 100% backwards compatibility to run 5E adventures. To me, it looks like they took some of the concepts of Path of War from 3.5 to beef up the actions of the non-casters, which I find exciting. Pathfinder 2E really did a nerf job on casters, and 5E casting seems like it has more of a sweet spot for casters. I'd like to see through experience if both of these things are true.

I'm also EST and the time slot and biweekly schedule work for me. I have ultimate license (no need for players to have any), both those 5E modules, and the Level Up materials for FGU and have run games on FGC/FGU for 7 ish years.

https://a5e.tools/
    Last edited by DMReckless; May 29th, 2022 at 03:48.

Thread Information