DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Welkin42, I think you're right. We were using a critical hit table and the NPC was rendered unconscious. I guess the ruleset treats the unconscious effect as if it was from the sleep spell, which would cause the effect to disappear when damage is taken. Thank you!

Looking at the specific code; it looks like it's actually tying it to the damage state directly.

For the next ruleset update, I'll adjust it, so that it only applies when crossing between dying/dead and not dying/dead actor wound state.

It won't be perfect, because I think we would need to create "sub-states" for unconscious to get it to work in all scenarios (unconscious due to wounds, unconscious due to sleep, unconscious due to spell/ability effect), but that would probably create complications in other scenarios (checking for unconscious state, immunity to conditions, etc.)

Regards,
    JPG

Actually, I think it's fine as it is. I think it makes sense that damage to an unconscious person might wake them up. I would hate to cause issues when no one else had this problem. And it was just to one specific incident that I can deal with. Thank you for all the help, hope I didn't waste too much time.

Thread Information