DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Using maps with multiple rulesets

I bought some assets and mapspacks.
    How can I use a map that Imake on a d&D campaing in a new Pathfinder for Savage Worlds campaing?
    I read how to make a development campaing and put allmapsther.but i gues it works in one ruleset.
    Sorry about my english

If you are creating maps from assets inside a campaign then export to a module it will be tagged with the ruleset you used to create the campaign. You can unzip the module and change the ruleset to ‘any’ in the definition.xml file and then zip it back up. You can then access that module in any campaign.
    If the assets you purchased are from the FG store they should be available in any ruleset; generally map packs are ruleset agnostic.
    If the maps are not in a module you can put them in the images folder in the FG data folder and they will be available from assets (in the bag called data) in any other campaign.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

yes! thank you very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    If you are creating maps from assets inside a campaign then export to a module it will be tagged with the ruleset you used to create the campaign. You can unzip the module and change the ruleset to ‘any’ in the definition.xml file and then zip it back up. You can then access that module in any campaign.
    If the assets you purchased are from the FG store they should be available in any ruleset; generally map packs are ruleset agnostic.
    If the maps are not in a module you can put them in the images folder in the FG data folder and they will be available from assets (in the bag called data) in any other campaign.

Thanks!!!
    By the way. how can I add maps later to that module?
    or just make another export?

You need to create all your stuff in a creation campaign and export it to the same module all the time. You can't add things to a module from multiple campaigns. So only export from the same campaign all the time and only create in that campaign.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I do that way and works great.
    Now Im ready to make tons of maps!!!!
    Thanks

Thread Information