5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Beta 4.2.0: Paint Tool: Stroke doesn't show selected brush image

Noticed that when I dragged a brush from the assets to the Stroke selection (when using Image Paint), the picture of the brush did not update to show the currently selected brush. Changing to Paint Edit mode and then back gets the Stroke to update.

In a new 5E campaign:
    1. Create a new image > Paint Tool > Line tool
    2. Switch to Image Paint
    3. Open assets and find river_brush_3x4.png
    4. Drag river_brush_3x4.png to the Stroke setting. The Stroke selection does not update to show the newly selected brush, but the cursor shows the brush is selected: screenshot.jpg
    5. Change to Rectangle tool, the Stroke selection is still empty
    6. Change to Edit tool, then change back to Line tool - now the Stroke selection shows the selected brush

FGU Beta v4.2.0
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm not seeing this; but maybe I'm not reading the steps or understanding correctly. I've attached a video of me following the steps like you've shown, I think.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ah, it looks like there's one subtle difference in our steps. Before dragging the brush to the Stroke selection, I clicked "Image Paint" (switching from "Paint"): Capture.JPG

If I drag the brush to the Stroke selection without first selecting "Image Paint" then it works just like in your video.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks, that was the crucial step. I've filed a new ticket.

JPG

Thread Information