5E Character Create Playlist

Players can not see languages show up ( unless they chooses human race . )

Hi,

My player is unable to see or have... The '' Orc '' language, even though they are a half-oc.

They were able to complete their character, but still, no language was shown on the right side where languages show up in the creation of the character.

Can you help?

Which ruleset?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Make sure they spell it correctly, including capitalization.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I thought, that when they clicked half-orc as a race the orc language would appear on the right side of their page, as it does for me as a dm when I create a half-orc character.

Do they need to type in half-orc ?

Blog Entries
    On the Character Wizard, it doesn't show up for me. But, once they commit and create the character, pen the character sheet. On the Abilities tab "Orc" should show up under the languages. If not, add it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information