STAR TREK 2d20

Can't See Character Wizard

I was trying to open the character wizard from the Character tab but it is no longer displaying on my screen. Has it moved or been deleted?

No, it's still in the same place.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Sorry I was half asleep when wrote that last message

I just recently moved everything over to a new laptop but on my old system I didn't have problems opening the "Character Selection" screen and there was a box at the top that said "Character Wizard" (see screenshot with light background) and from there it was straight forward.

On my new laptop there is no "Character Wizard" button on the "Character Selection" screen (screenshoot with brown background) and when I start a new character with the green plus button and follow the icons you showed it does not let me build a new character going through all the steps that I used to do.

On your system do you have the "Character Wizard" button on the "Character Selection" screen?

Character selection with wizard.png
    Character selection.png
    Character wizard with no functions.png

I figured it out, it was a bad extension causing a conflict

Which one? I have the same problem (well, one among MANY, my extensions were creating all kinds of problems even though they were pretty recent). At this point I only have the Level Up extensions loaded.

That's the one that's causing your issue. The level up extension disables the wizard since the wizard can't make level up characters. So it was disabled to avoid confusion.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information