Starfinder Playlist

5e Jack of All Trades (and Glibness) extension (FGU)

Hey everyone! I wrote an extension that automates the Bard class feature Jack of All Trades, and also adds functionality for the Glibness spell. If that's something that interests you, check it out here! Works for FGU, D&D 5e.

Forge: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/630/view
    Github: https://github.com/ThatDudeThatIsOve..._plus_Glibness

Cheers,
    ~Kael the Adventurer

Version 1.2: Initial release, includes Jack of All Trades and Glibness
    Version 1.3: (not released) Added Remarkable Athlete as per Charmov's suggestion (post #3)
    Version 1.3.1: (not released) Added a README file
    Version 1.4: (not released) Fixed a bug where JoAT and RA were stacking (they are not supposed to)
    Version 1.4.1: Added some minor future-proofing (made it easier to include other features that add 1/2 proficiency later if that should be necessary), expanded README
    Version 1.4.2: Cosmetic update (new extension icon, organization of xml file)
    Last edited by Kael the Adventurer; March 29th, 2023 at 20:09. Reason: Added Github link

Looks great.

Seems very cool. One addition to suggest is the Remarkable Athlete Champion subclass feature. It functions like JoAT but only applies to STR,DEX,CON checks and rounds up.

Can't wait to try this out, thank you!
    Last edited by charmov; May 9th, 2022 at 04:13. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by charmov View Post
    Seems very cool. One addition to suggest is the Remarkable Athlete Champion subclass feature. It functions like JoAT but only applies to STR,DEX,CON checks and rounds up.

Can't wait to try this out, thank you!
    Ooh, you're absolutely right! I bet I could do that

I have uploaded a new build that includes Remarkable Athlete stuff if you are interested

Blog Entries
    In the Forge you mention a readme file... Where do you put it?
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

To find the readme file, simply unzip/extract the extension, the readme should be an .md file at the bottom of the folder that has the scripts/strings folders and the .xml file for the extension itself. I hope that helps, let me know if you have any more questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    In the Forge you mention a readme file... Where do you put it?
    If anyone is looking for the readme file in the future, it should be available at the bottom of the linked github page now. You can still unpack the extension if you wish to do it that way but it should be a little more straightforward now.

Thread Information