5E Character Create Playlist

Paid, LFP, D&D 5e, Out of the Abyss, Saturday 6pm EST, 4 spots

Greetings my gaming Brethren,

I am Lord Claus, (Thallos#1184 on Discord), I have been running games for quite a few years now and on FGU for a little over 2 yrs.

I'll be running games in the "Forgotten Realms" setting, Although I love the vintage modules and do have a Backflash Thursday for those.
    As a GM my strengths tend to be in the mechanics, game flow, and knowledge of modules (campaigns).

I try to get a 50\50 (roleplay/combat) game. I'll always do my best to balance these.

My sessions are open to all who want to play, experience is of no consequence.
    I am attempting to get an active player base going so my sessions fill to the 4 player max per campaign.

If you'd like a private session I can certainly accommodate a group up to 6 players (6 player max is for Private sessions only).

Characters will start at 1st level for this adventure.

Discord: (handle: Thallos#1184), Come on in to the server and let us chat, an Adventure day can be arranged and booked.

VTT: Fantasy Grounds Unity. Players only need demo to play!

Game Length: Games run a minimum of 3 hours with a max of 5 hours if all players can commit. I'll attempt to not end in an encounter!

Rule Sets I have:
    D&D 5e
    Fallout coming soon.

Payments: via my square account (I'll send a link), Cashapp ($LordClaus) or Venmo (@Raymond-Claus-1)

Prices are per person.

4 session minimum: $55.00

If paying for more sessions than 4 please consult the following discount chart:

8 sessions: $100.00

12 sessions: $140.00

16 sessions: $180.00

24 sessions: $250.00

Games will be posted on Calendar as soon as they are full.

Character creation can be done on my server or we can import them, players choice. (I assure you it's better to make it on my server, no hints why).

Session 0: will be a free short session meeting and greeting all the players and characters.

Happy Gaming!!!
    Last edited by LordClaus; May 9th, 2022 at 02:53.

Thread Information