FG Spreadshirt Swag

Beta 4.2.0: Paint tool: Reverse Selected Strokes

I'm not sure what the expected behavior of this action is, so apologies if this is the expected behavior.

If I draw a rectangle, select one point, and then hit "Reverse Selected Strokes", then try to select the point again, it will select a different point. Similarly, removing the point will remove a different point than the one selected.

Reverse and Remove: ReverseRemove.jpg
    1. Draw rectangle (from top right to bottom left)
    2. Select bottom right point
    3. Click Reverse Selected Strokes (the bottom right point is still selected)
    4. Click Remove Selected Points
    5. The top right point is removed
      • Ran into the other graphical bug here so it shows as a square, but it normally would show a triangle with 3 points after the 1 is removed

Reverse and Select: ReverseSelect.jpg
    1. Draw rectangle (from top right to bottom left)
    2. Select bottom right point
    3. Click Reverse Selected Strokes (the bottom right point is still selected)
    4. Select the bottom right point again, by dragging the selection tool around it. Instead, the top right point is selected.

On a side-note, the tool tip for "Reverse Selected Strokes" says "Delete Points". The tool tip for "Simplify Selected Strokes" says "Simplify Occluder".

FGU Beta v4.2.0
    Attached Images Attached Images

The reverse selected strokes is intended to be used to change the facing of an image stroke. When painting an image stroke such as a coastline, for example, the facing might want to be changed depending on the direction the line was pulled. One could select a point along that line length and change the facing of the image used.

Thanks for clarifying! That makes more sense when using reverse on image strokes.

I retested the steps in OP using an image stroke instead and had the same issues with the selected point.

Thread Information