DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

D&D 5E Homebrew Games. Thursdays 7pm Est

TL: DR Thursdays at 7pm EST for about 3 hours. Its a heavy homebrew overland Mega Dungeon based on Capcom's Monster Hunter games. Custom weapons, feats, inspiration system, monsters, hunting and gathering systems. It's a lot but it's a heck of a time.

Table is full! Thanks to those interested!

System: 5e
    Frequency: Weekly
    Day and Time: Thursdays starting at 7pm EST
    Session length: 3 hours-ish
    DM style: Flexible to players
    Number of players: 3/4
    Discord is used for voice chat. (voice chat is required)

Exiled Lands

Politics: none
    Roleplay: Medium
    Tactics: High
    Lethality: None*
    Homebrew: TONS

Player Buy-in:
    PC's are the hunters of monsters. They go out kill and carve up monsters to upgrade gear and sell the parts.

I go by Rumsar and I'd like to share my worlds with you! Yes, you read that correctly worlds. I run several different setting each having their own quirks and interesting lore. I've run classic D&D settings, mercenary company settings, faction bases political settings, science-fantasy setting, survival, epic 6 and even giant monster hunting! Each setting I run is different and I do my best to make things as interesting as possible to my players. I also try to include homebrew into all my games to spice thing up just a bit so you can expect a bit of the unexcepted as well. All my setting have lore you can sink your teeth into and as with my past players everything you do can and will just add to the lore of my worlds. I try to put my setting on a rotation so even if one setting loses steam I have several backups ready to go.

I have years of being a DM under my belt (forever DM for life!) and a lifetime of experience to boot. D&D is my passion and like all passions, I think about it a lot! I watch videos, listen to podcasts, and do my best to get the good stuff. I love tweaking systems and seeing what I can get out of them. I love tweaking game mechanics, skills, backgrounds, and just about anything else I can get my sausage fingers on. Love working with invested players and very often customize things to make the games even more fun.

So, If you're looking for a table that does a bit of everything I'm here and ready to roll!

My goal: To make memories and adventures that we talk about for years!
    Last edited by Rumsar; September 10th, 2022 at 19:18.

I would be interested. I have been playing D&D for around 15 yrs or so. This sounds like an amazing concept and I would like to join. What character options are allowed?

Thanks for the interest! I'll shoot you a PM.

Hello. I'm wondering if you have room at your virtual table.

I played AD&D for years back in junior high and high school, forgot it for a couple decades, and now picked it up again about a half-dozen years or so. Been playing on FG for over a year. I wouldn't call myself a guru of FG but I do just fine with it.

Happy to tell you more about myself or connect on discord to talk. Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks.

R

Still looking for one more player!
    Last edited by Rumsar; August 11th, 2022 at 00:55.

Hiya! I've been consuming D&D culture for about 5 years or so (off and on), and I've always wanted to play in an actual game. I've had a couple of games with my friends, but nothing that lasted more than a session and a half. No one else wants to DM and I don't want to be the forever DM amongst us. I'm new to fantasy grounds, but I am looking to potentially make this THE way I play D&D. I'm interested in playing under other people and learning more. Let me know if I could make the cut.

Of course! I'm personally a Proud Forever DM. My table has been running for months and if you're willing to be on time and be steady with your attendance they I have room for you at my table! Shoot me a PM and we can get the process started and go from there!

Thread Information