FG Spreadshirt Swag

June Update 2022

Morning Folks,

So the May update is going through its paces, and now time to plan June.

This will add more automation and more features. This list isn't final, and like everything else it might come sooner/later than June and might not have everything originally hoped for.

• Armour Hit Locations. A new field will be added to all armour 'Protects' and that's a free text area. It'll accept anything but I suggest you look at the Hit Locations chart, and use those, for example 'Head' or 'Torso, Arms' and if it's a complete suit, then 'All' will work. The Central Supply Catalogue will also be updated, as will all other books over time.
    • Radiation Damage (Hand Weapons). Now I've got confirmation of everything, I plan to add Radiation as secondary damage, meaning a PGMP will do Kinetic and Radiation damage, where the Radiation Damage is worked out differently.
    • Ships Locker. Complete the work allowing players to use a Ships Locker (on the PS Ships Tab).

Of course, all bugs will be added as found, and any other suggestions that you folks send in, so keep sending them in.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Did the ruleset development grind to halt or is there a progres update you can post?

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Did the ruleset development grind to halt or is there a progres update you can post?
    Hi Boldtaar,

Good question, perhaps bit of both.

Lot happening in my RL over the last 4-6 months, such as family death, illness and extra responsibility, plus working in Gov you may have read that our Government was in a (still is) a state of flux and what's put huge pressure on things in the department that I work in.

But I've got the Ships locker complete, so I'll try and push this very soon. SmiteWorks have been adding a lot of new/updated features which have had knock on effects, but thankfully JPG has been kind enough to address the bigger ones. Of course, it's caused me to do some refactoring on the RQ ruleset as well (and The Witcher).

Chase me in a week if there's no progress.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

How's progress? me and my players are excited to have the ship lockers,

or has it already been implemented and this is another case of me getting lost in the ui?

Either way thanks for your hard work ^^

Thread Information