STAR TREK 2d20

How to prevent player from controling enemies?

Hello,

we just started to experiment with FG. On our test map, my players can move every enemy. When I googled this problem, it seems that everyone else want to enable control for players of certain enemies, but how do I lock their tokens?

When I lock tokens on he map, all tokens, including the players are locked.

I have the enemies marked as hostile in the combat tracker.

Oh and this is FGU.
    Last edited by Zidahya; May 1st, 2022 at 13:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Zidahya View Post
    Hello,

we just started to experiment with FG. On our test map, my players can move every enemy. When I googled this problem, it seems that everyone else want to enable control for players of certain enemies, but how do I lock their tokens?

When I lock tokens on he map, all tokens, including the players are locked.

I have the enemies marked as hostile in the combat tracker.

Oh and this is FGU.
    This is strange, they should not be able to move NPCs, except they are friendly and you have turned on the setting "Party vision and movement" (or so, I do not recall the label)

Do you use extensions? If yes, did you try without these?

Did you place the PCs and NPCs by dragging from the combat tracker and placing on the map? It sounds like you didn't do this which means that everyone can control any token.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi,
    sorry we already figures this one out. The enemies were on the map but not as hostile entities.

Thread Information