STAR TREK 2d20

Bard of creation level 6

Hi All,

As I have a bard with college of creation in my current group and they are about to hit level 6, I was wondering what the best way would be for my bard to place his animated object.

I would prefer that my player could contoll it by himself so that I am not obliged to do this too.

Is there any "clean" solution for this?

Thanks in advance

BR Honean

When posting in the generic sub-forums please remember to mention which ruleset you're using. Which ruleset is this question for?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am sorry. I do not post to often.

It is for dnd 5e.

Moved to the D&D 5e sub-forum - you'll get more accurate responses to your question here,
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

AFAIK you will have to place it for him.
    But if you make it a character, he could move it around the map himself.

See this video here all about giving players control of an NPC https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...176#post387176

It was made for Classic but is still relevant to Unity. The only caveat being that in Unity you'll need to enable the Party movement and lighting option. Otherwise as bmos says above create the thing as a PC and the player can control everything about it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You should check out the free extension Friend Zone by MeAndUnique. It allows you to add an NPC link to a character sheet and they can control that creature after it has been dropped into the combat tracker. I use it and it is great. Here is the link to the extension on the forge
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/170/view

Thread Information