DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Bayne's Ye Old Shoppe for OSE

Bought this as well, but I do not see any Shop entry on the right side of the screen under the Campaign heading. Please advise.

Did you load the extension?

It looks like you are having multiple issues. Try hopping in discord instead of starting a new post. I would bet this is all the same issue for you.
    Last edited by bayne7400; April 29th, 2022 at 20:51.

Thanks Bayne for all your help!

Blog Entries
    Getting ready to grab this but had a question first. For the currencies (on the main shop sheet and the shop ledger), do these read from the information in the Currencies set up in the Options section? Meaning, if I create custom currencies and set the values, will Ye Old Shoppe use those custom currencies???
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Ok, thanks.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information