FG Spreadshirt Swag

I am willing to pay $100 for someone to make a calender for me

Hello, I am not smart.

I have little to no experience with computers and especially less with programming. I struggled for DAYS trying to add a companion mod to The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim.

A calendar is just beyond my comprehension. I read trough the tutorials and saw XML, and I even thought "Yeah let's do this." Sadly, I am out of my depth and don't even know where to locate something to 'edit' or the location to 'create'.

SO here I am, desperate for assistance and generally a bit aggravated.

In short, a little bounty on either a "Calendar creator for Fantasy Grounds" or for someone to DM me on Discord(I can reply to this thread, but the responses will be much slower.) at 'Dingo#2091'

Thank you for your time.

Which calendar are you trying to make? I'm not interested in the 'bounty', just attempting to help.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

It's my own custom calendar for my own homebrew setting. If it was as easy as yoinking and twisting something else I think I could manage.

This is the very early RAW version I have atm. I was planning on just making the BETA and finalized version in Fantasy Grounds, but as stated above. Out of my depth.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...f=true&sd=true

It's a serious game, but I'm a comedic kind of guy so I went for as many jokes in the calendar as I could

There's a custom calendar tutorial here. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...endar-Tutorial
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So I quickly put this together with the help of this forum post.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...endar+creation

All I did was open one of the custom calendars the dev provides and replacing information. If you open the module, you can see how to set up a simple calendar. If you want more features from this, more code will be needed and it would be best to check out the link for the files to investigate the code.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    So I quickly put this together with the help of this forum post.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...endar+creation

All I did was open one of the custom calendars the dev provides and replacing information. If you open the module, you can see how to set up a simple calendar. If you want more features from this, more code will be needed and it would be best to check out the link for the files to investigate the code.
    Thank you a ton!

So I got a bit frustrated with the whole thing because I'm currently porting over my entire custom campaign setting and this has by far taken the most time out of everything I've done over the last 6 hours.

After giving myself a little time to look over what you made, it made A LOT more sense to me. I had stopped after attempting to open the mod file and having it try to paly a movie. Fun times and thank you

NP! Have fun!
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information