5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP 3-5 players D&D 3.5E 1-2 times/week group decision

I'm a GM and have the Ultimate edition so everyone can play for free. Looking to get back into the game with my wife, I'll run the game/campaign and she'll be 1 player, looking for more. We are pretty laid back, have 5 kids so game time will kinda end up revolving around free time either during school or around baseball practice/games. Looking for people that enjoy the mechanics and world of D&D, and like to do some fun adventuring with their characters.

All characters will be starting off at 2nd level to aid in jumping in to the higher level fun. any normal race/class is fine, i'm also a big fan of the supplement books and Dragon Magazine as a place to gather race/class inspiration so if it's out of the ordinary then i'll vet the character to make sure it meshes.

Noob to FGU also so the first few games will probably be pretty rudimentary and boring in the sense of FGU's capabilities, but i'm going through the manual and videos and hope to be a pro with a top level adventure system ready to go in the not too-far distance.

Hey there. Sounds very interesting. I'd love to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by Azreark1 View Post
    I'm a GM and have the Ultimate edition so everyone can play for free. Looking to get back into the game with my wife, I'll run the game/campaign and she'll be 1 player, looking for more. We are pretty laid back, have 5 kids so game time will kinda end up revolving around free time either during school or around baseball practice/games. Looking for people that enjoy the mechanics and world of D&D, and like to do some fun adventuring with their characters.

All characters will be starting off at 2nd level to aid in jumping in to the higher level fun. any normal race/class is fine, i'm also a big fan of the supplement books and Dragon Magazine as a place to gather race/class inspiration so if it's out of the ordinary then i'll vet the character to make sure it meshes.

Noob to FGU also so the first few games will probably be pretty rudimentary and boring in the sense of FGU's capabilities, but i'm going through the manual and videos and hope to be a pro with a top level adventure system ready to go in the not too-far distance.
    I'd be interested. Please let me know some specifics. Love to get started.

I'd love to take part if the day/time ends up being doable for me. I've been wanting to try a Warblade or Crusader (nothing special, just want to see how they feel in practice). I'll be watching for more details.

Hi there, im new to table top games in general, although i have done a bit of research into them. Would love to join up, but it would be my first game. if not i understand, just let me know please =)

If you still got room, I would love to play as a bard. Also a noob to FGU, but loved DnD. My discord is DaMole#5415.

Another game blew up and I'm going to fill in that way. Maybe another time. Good luck and great adventures all!

Thanks for the interest guys! I'm busy working on my house this weekend and traveling to Colorado next week, so hopefully the week of the 9th i can have some solid game details ready!

I'd also be interested in joining the game. I'm not familiar with FGU yet, but I've been playing D&D for ages.

Thread Information