STAR TREK 2d20

Map pack bundle?

Great work on the map packs. Haven't used one yet, but they do look fantastic from the screenshots.

Any chance we can get them all in a bundle?

Blog Entries
    We haven't yet decided what bundles might look like for these. We are pushing for the $5/mo sub to gain access to everything included.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We haven't yet decided what bundles might look like for these. We are pushing for the $5/mo sub to gain access to everything included.
    Fair enough, but I'd rather own them, so I can also get the PDFs on Paizo's site. Without a bundle I'd just buy whichever ones I need most urgently, and take it from there. The sub isn't for me because if for whatever reason I decided to stop it a few months or years down the line, I would be left with nothing. Just giving you one opinion, in case it helps when deciding how to handle this. Looking forward to more releases.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, the Paizo map packs? Those are already outside the subscription. I will need to coordinate with Paizo to see what we could offer there. If we did, we would build them as a Complete the Set bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Oh yeah, the Paizo map packs? Those are already outside the subscription. I will need to coordinate with Paizo to see what we could offer there. If we did, we would build them as a Complete the Set bundle.
    Yep those are the ones I mean. That's why I made the thread, to hopefully nudge you a bit into getting this done

Thread Information