FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 29 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    When I add a modifier for Eng (Energy) to the character sheet editor it's not showing up under the damage reduction.

Untitled-1.jpg

Thanks for the report. I was able to locate the issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Howdy Superteddy57,
    Is there anyway to manually set what the Max Encumbrance is? For our Mr. Handy, the system seems to be calculating in Str. for his Max Enc despite it should be a static 150 lbs. It would also be helpful for certain Perks too that modify enc.
    Unless all of that is supposed to be calculated in which it might be a bug.

FGF Mr Handy Enc.PNG

Max Encumbrance cannot be modified manually

Howdy Superteddy57,
    Is there anyway to manually set what the Max Encumbrance is? For our Mr. Handy, the system seems to be calculating in Str. for his Max Enc despite it should be a static 150 lbs. It would also be helpful for certain Perks too that modify enc.
    Unless all of that is supposed to be calculated in which it might be a bug.

FGF Mr Handy Enc.PNG

Also, since I am being such a chatty Cathy, I also notice that the AP and Fallout Guy feature tends to roam when I Launch the game.
    The first screenshot below is when I close my FG and the second is when I re-open it. It tends to jump up under the chat box. Thought maybe I hadn't locked it down, but I've tried a few times and same thing. Not a major issue and easily fixed on my part, but wanted to throw it out there.

Attachment 53922
    Attachment 53923

This is just a recommendation.
    Is there anyway of tagging what level a perk was taken so the Player knows when they can take it again? Maybe a box for how many ranks and then a box for next level that perk is available to take again?

FG Perks.PNG

Doesn't need to be automated, just something the Learner can tag themselves showing the next level they can choose the same Perk.

The player can unlock the record and make a note of when it was acquired and even notate when the next eligible level. The encumbrance is in it's most basic and at the moment I didn't add in an override. Two things I have added to the list of things to look at when I circle back for expandion.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I purchased this weekend and keep getting these errors when I load.
    foerr.jpg

I attempted to replicate with a fresh brand new campaign and it's not producing those errors.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information