FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 24 of 29 First ... 142223242526 ... Last
    Haven't implemented a solution for origin's to have innate immunity and the special case of ghouls and super mutants. It's on my list along with adding an effect to adjust the crit range for damage. You can place an effect on the character's combat tracker entry that would make it immune to radiation damage to help at this time till I am able to tackle those additions.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Updating a NPC sheet that is linked to a character sheet in the Allies section does not update the Target NUmbers correctly

Untitled 1.png

IN this IMage you can see that the body equals 8 and the Melee equals 3

Untitled 2.png

In this Image you can see that the the attack is set to use body and Melee, however it gives a result of 8 instead of 11

Pushed a hotfix due to an error popping up when attempting to change the ally attributes or stats.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

My players gets errors when opening NPC sheets from the NPC menu that I have made public, see attached for the error. I however do not get the error.

image.png

Pushed another hotfix as was able to locate the issue with NPC records for a player accessing the record.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Damage Reduction healing rads

Greetings!

I've noticed that, when a character has radiation resistance that is higher than the amount of rad damage coming in, it actually heals the rads.

Example: Player starts with 2 rad damage, and is wearing a Vault Suit (Rad DR2). If I attack with a feral ghoul and it does 1 point of radiation, the players total rads will actually decrease from 2 to 1. Is this something I can fix locally, or will it require backend adjustments?

MOD: Moved to Bug Report thread

I will have a look at this issue, but may not be ready for the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by mathgod View Post
    Greetings!

I've noticed that, when a character has radiation resistance that is higher than the amount of rad damage coming in, it actually heals the rads.

Example: Player starts with 2 rad damage, and is wearing a Vault Suit (Rad DR2). If I attack with a feral ghoul and it does 1 point of radiation, the players total rads will actually decrease from 2 to 1. Is this something I can fix locally, or will it require backend adjustments?
    I have found the issue, but currently the ruleset is in lockdown and may take some time for this fix to go LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    Fallout Gamesmaster Toolkit - The Dead Meat table

Seems to be lacking dice values on the table.
    Sorry for the delay. I have pushed a fix for this. I think it was as intended in the original version because there was no actual random table in the source material. It just gave a list of available options for the GM to choose. I added a random target for a 1d10 roll, however, for GM's who want to randomize the result.

Hello, I noticed that when wearing a character is wearing both the vault jumpsuit and the vault-tec security armor, which each provide 2 Rad damage resistance, the Rad Damage Reduction on the Combat page of the character sheet is 4, but it should be 2 because "Armor can be worn over clothing; for each location, use the highest of the damage resistance ratings of the clothing and any armor worn." (pg 122).

That said, I ran my first game of Fallout on Fantasy Grounds last night (having run it IRL multiple times) and I think overall this is just fantastic.

Thread Information