STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 29 First 123412 ... Last
    Can you show me an image of what you are seeing?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Can you show me an image of what you are seeing?
    This is what I see.

pregenerated_character.jpg

Ah, might be a mistake on my export and might have tested something with the character sheet. There are no pregens provided in the book. I will add this to my list to get removed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Perks in the character creator are greyed out based on SPECIAL attributes, but not on level. For instance, Intense Training and Life Giver show as available to take even though a level 1 character doesnt meet the level requirements.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karandus View Post
    Perks in the character creator are greyed out based on SPECIAL attributes, but not on level. For instance, Intense Training and Life Giver show as available to take even though a level 1 character doesnt meet the level requirements.
    That was discussed in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBcP3FrZV-A - I think they're still figuring out how to implement it.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Karandus View Post
    As JohnD mentioned it is currently intended to do so at the moment till a better solution than parsing the requirement text for the information. It's slated for a fix in the first expansion of the codebase.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Just a note: When trying to add dogmeat from the perk it adds a bloodbug, no listing for dogmeat
    A nice meal, A good drink and a bar fight..... It's a good day.

I noticed that when I equip a piece of armor (go from carried to equip) it lists the value on the combat tab, but hides it on the inventory tab. This also goes for weapons (but not ammo).

**Nevermind, my mistake.. Just found out that it moves it to the combat tab and can be toggled off and goes back to inventory.. Much diff than 5e.
    Last edited by Shogar; May 4th, 2022 at 14:19.
    A nice meal, A good drink and a bar fight..... It's a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogar View Post
    Just a note: When trying to add dogmeat from the perk it adds a bloodbug, no listing for dogmeat
    Hi, this should be fixed with yesterday's patch.

When we built characters yesterday, we noticed some weird shenanigans going on:
    - as a GM I could one time see the same creation menu as my players, on next try i just got the normal character sheet, while the players were still in build mode.
    -when the players wanted to increase an already tagged skill, it decreased by one rather than increasing.

We could not really reproduce these issues, they seemed to be quite random.
    I consider reinstalling everything and then giving a try again

Thread Information