STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 29 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Thanks, I'll get that updated
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Dogmeat feat doesn't have the right version of a dog for a 1st level character (or any character for that matter) I would think there would be a 1st level dogmeat in the NPC's and then we could advance as character advances. I did have my PC correct it.

Also the Mr. handy has a 150 carrying capacity regardless of Strength. Would it be possible to set that to 150 depending on race?
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

I noticed Dogmeat was incorrect, but will have to see about the carrying capacity issue. The Origins are currently a bit bare bones and I have plans on expanding them to include the other features like regen with radiation damage for mutants and ghouls. I will push the Dogmeat fix when I am able to get a new update. I am currently cleaning up the ruleset from the latest round of updates for the combat tracker and what was associated with those changes.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

This is more of an oversight than a bug, most likely, but it needs attention. None of the default helmets or head armor pieces have any "upgrade" mods, all they have is "material" mods listed. All head armor pieces should have the upgrade mods listed on page 136 of the (Updated) Core Rulebook. The mods under the heading "All Locations" can be applied to head pieces (lead lined, deep pocketed, etc).

Sturdy Synth Armor Right Leg in the items has the left leg location checked. This needs to be changed to the right leg.

A week ago I mentioned that weapons weren't adding Piercing effects correctly and it looks like it has been fixed so thanks for that, I just want to mention that it still doesn't take into account the Rifleman 2 perk with adds another level to piercing. So if you have a laser with Piercing 2 and 2 ranks in the Rifleman perk then the weapon should have a Piercing 3.

With the NPC's sheet you can manual write in (under the weapon qualities) "piercing 3" and it seems to show up in the chat box correctly but I haven't tested it to make sure.

Is it possible to just add the levels of Piercing directly to the drop down menu on the weapons sheet, so we can just select the appropriate level?

Have a number of issues to report

1) Med-x effect does not apply its effect to the character sheet and is not taken into consideration when damage is received. Only Armour is taken into account.
    2) Toughness perk does not apply to the character in anyway (the +DR part, the perk name appears in the perk section of the character sheet), Tried making an effect to correct this in the meantime but this too did not work
    3) The rifleman perk does not add the +1d6CD for each perk rank in addition to what @Shinmuriel mentioned (can be work around by manually making the adjustment) I tested this on the combat rifle

I will investigate the item issues reported. The consumable effects may not account for every thing automatically. Some are set up as helpful reminders, but may still need manual consideration. As for the perk related feedback, I have not coded any perk to be handled automatically. In a lot of cases these need to handled manually. The Rifleman perk does not add conflict die. The Toughness perk will not apply anything to the character. You can adjust the DR on the combat tab of the character sheet to increase any of the DR. You will have to adjust the character sheet manually to compensate. I currently have no solution to get perks to automate the character sheet and its something I have been investigating for down the road.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Hit location image and linked attacks are inconsistent, it will output as follows - [ATTACK (M)] Combat Rifle (vs. TN 10) [LOCATION: ] [AIMED] [SUCCESSES: 1] more often instead of the desired result [ATTACK (M)] Combat Rifle (vs. TN 10) [LOCATION: Head / Optics] [AIMED] [SUCCESSES: 1]

examples.JPG

Also thanks for your fast reply
    Last edited by Chewie81; October 8th, 2022 at 07:40.

Can you see that it's happening with certain locations or it's all of them? Also, can you provide me with a step by step process you are performing to help in my replicating this?
    Last edited by superteddy57; October 8th, 2022 at 09:09.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information