DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... Last

Official Fallout 2d20 Bug Report Thread

Use this thread to post any ruleset specific issues to track and get resolved. When reporting, please provide steps in reproducing the issue and any images if possible.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    I just want to add that this ruleset was developed in-house by Superteddy57 and SmiteWorks. We think he did a great job and we tested it pretty heavily, but please let us know if we missed anything.

Should a theme extension have been installed to create the look and feel shown in the screenshots? I'm not seeing one.

To clarify - I get the dice, cap, and the upper right corner widget on the background as well as the Fallout overlay, but I don't get any of the thematic elements and there isn't a Fallout theme available to select when creating a new Fallout ruleset game.
    Last edited by Endroren; April 27th, 2022 at 18:33. Reason: Expanded info

Quote Originally Posted by Endroren View Post
    Should a theme extension have been installed to create the look and feel shown in the screenshots? I'm not seeing one.
    It's the default look of the ruleset, it isn't in a theme extension - load a campaign for the ruleset and you'll see the layout as shown in the screenshot.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Endroren View Post

To clarify - I get the dice, cap, and the upper right corner widget on the background as well as the Fallout overlay, but I don't get any of the thematic elements and there isn't a Fallout theme available to select when creating a new Fallout ruleset game.
    Make sure you aren't loading the fan-made version of Fallout instead of the official one. See if you have multiple ruelsets in your list. Our Ruleset name is just called Fallout.

It should look like this at load:
    Fallout.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's the default look of the ruleset, it isn't in a theme extension - load a campaign for the ruleset and you'll see the layout as shown in the screenshot.
    The problem is that I regularly select a theme. In this case I had to NOT select a theme. By choosing no theme, I automatically got the default one. Looks great BTW.

In story tab, With a Bang Or a Whimper, 00.00 "Introduciton" must be "Introduction".
    In the Combat Tracker there is no pop-up name for the icon (a fist I think) between the "Targets" icon and the "offense" icon.
    Awesome ruleset btw, thanks SmiteWorks.

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    In story tab, With a Bang Or a Whimper, 00.00 "Introduciton" must be "Introduction".
    In the Combat Tracker there is no pop-up name for the icon (a fist I think) between the "Targets" icon and the "offense" icon.
    Awesome ruleset btw, thanks SmiteWorks.
    Thank you for the report. I'll add it to my list.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Nice to see this come to Fantasy Grounds. Looking forward to checking it out.

Picked up the ruleset this morning, it looks great!

Not sure if this is a bug or for expansion or what, but in the modules window it lists Pregenerated Characters, and there is what looks to be a character, but it isn't really there.

Thread Information