FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pathfinder for savage worlds noob question

Hi.
    I have somequestionsabout the ruleset.
    Is the heal spellscripted? when Iputtargetorrolldiceon a friendly char. just roll dice andsay the number, dont heal the target.
    Can I put all barbarians rage effects only draggin thetrait or I have to do almodificators in manualmode?
    There is somemanual for this rulesetwith information about all icons and features?
    Some good tutorial videos?
    Sorry about my english.

Your English is fine, your use of the space bar is the problem here :P

Is the heal spellscripted?
    It does not automatically remove Wounds from a character or NPC is that's what you mean.

Can I put all barbarians rage effects only draggin the trait or I have to do all modificators in manualmode?
    Now, I only own SWADE and not SPF, but usually you have to apply effects manually. That said, if it's your own character you can usually just click the Effect and it will apply to yourself. The "Drag to the target" thing is mostly used by the GM for NPCs.

There is some manual for this ruleset with information about all icons and features? Some good tutorial videos?
    DosWelk has a few videos though the UI has changed in a lot of small ways since the release. Nothing too major though, I think.

The official channel also has a bunch of videos - most of them are more generally about FGU though, I'm afraid.

I also am streaming my running SWPF every Tuesday, so you can see how I run it as a GM

Savage Pathfinder
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information