DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Rule PDFs

How do I disable an extension? Checked the google and the options panel but neither was terribly useful.

From the dashboard, where you setup the session, there is a frame for extensions. Just uncheck the extension in question to have it not be enabled when you run the session.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold11 View Post
    How do I disable an extension? Checked the google and the options panel but neither was terribly useful.
    See step 2 in this Wiki User Guide page: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Hosting+a+Game The screenshot shows where the extensions list is - it's showing blank in the screenshot, in your case there'll be a list of extensions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I know how irritating it can be to have a new user hit you with what are probably the same questions over and over. But thank you nonetheless for taking the time! I searched high and low until I saw Trenloe's message and disabled the extension. It works fine now! I am tipping my hat to you gentlemen - thank you!!

Hopefully my final question! I have purchased the RMC base rule package and RMC1. The skill tree is now a bit of a mess with duplicate skills showing up in the list. Do I need to manually edit the list myself of I can select just one book over the other?

I am not seeing that, even if I load the - Players versions of Creatures & Treasures and RoCo 1.

Can you provide a screen shot of what you are seeing?

For reference, this is what I see:

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold11 View Post
    Hopefully my final question! I have purchased the RMC base rule package and RMC1. The skill tree is now a bit of a mess with duplicate skills showing up in the list. Do I need to manually edit the list myself of I can select just one book over the other?
    I am guessing that you might have some other modules loaded. Here is how you can check:
    1. Click the Modules sidebar item
    2. Click the Activation button on the bottom left of the window that opens
    3. Click the Load Filter button on the bottom right of the window that opens

That will show you the loaded modules. Since you had the RMFRP extension loaded earlier, I would make sure you don't have the RMFRP modules loaded.

No idea why it won't paste in an image but I have Weapon 1 through 6 after Swim (Ag) and also after Urban (In/Pr/Re). I have the skill "Hiding" and I also have "Subterfuge Stealth". I have Maneuvering in soft and rigid leather, chain, and plate but I also have Armor Heavy, Medium, and Light skills. I have a "Martial Arts" skill but I also have "Martial Arts Striking" and "Martial Arts Sweeps". Does that offer any clues? I added a couple of attachments.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think I see what may have happened.

When you added the skills, you renamed some of them, like the Weapon skills and Martial Arts, is that correct?

If so, then it looks like you may have added the skills again, which would explain what happened.

You can delete the duplicates and it should not cause any issues.

Those definitely look like skills from the RMFRP modules. I think Ardem setup the Skill Categories to start with a - at the beginning. If you aren't playing RMFRP then you can do this to remove them.
    1. Go to the Skills tab and click the Skill Dev button
    2. On the Skill Development window, click the buttons "Remove Untrained Primary" and "Remove Untrained Secondary".

This will remove any skills that don't have any ranks in them yet.

Thread Information