5E Character Create Playlist
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Oh it’s there!

It’s just that you have so many other extensions it’s harder to see. I changed the icon to the Party Icon. It’s right next to the red skull.
    Tricky! I see it now and it worked! Nice one there. Told you I have a lot going on with the bar

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Tricky! I see it now and it worked! Nice one there. Told you I have a lot going on with the bar
    You certainly do! Haha- sorry for the confusion, I was a bit worried about moving it around so I updated the screenshots on the Forge page- hopefully that helps others.

Glad it worked!

Discard. User error. It's working correctly. :-)

I have not had success getting this extension to work with the 4E ruleset. When I drag and drop to a map nothing happens.

Could be in the way 4E looks at the Formations as its listed as Watch Order in 4E.
    Last edited by kevininrussia; May 5th, 2022 at 20:58.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Discard. User error. It's working correctly. :-)
    Awesome, glad it worked! I forgot to test in 4E - thanks for testing!

Hi everyone. The latest version of FG has a change to the image API that requires me to alter the way I factor in the UI Scale.

Until I get a bug fix out (likely tomorrow) you might notice some irregularities with placement when your UI is scaled up or down. Sorry bout that!
    Last edited by seansps; May 19th, 2022 at 00:59.

I've just pushed out a v1.8 which fixes the aforementioned issues with UI Scale and the latest version of FG!

Is there any way to fix the spacing? In the party sheet i have them all right next to each other but when I add it to the map they are all 3 tiles away from each other

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    Is there any way to fix the spacing? In the party sheet i have them all right next to each other but when I add it to the map they are all 3 tiles away from each other
    Hi! The spacing should be working just fine for square grids, however, it is hard to get it just right for Hex Grids, since the Party Sheet uses a square grid.

I've also noticed the spacing can get weird if the grid size for the Party Sheet Formation Image changed somehow on your campaign. It should be "50". You can check by going to the folder for your campaign, opening the "db.xml" file and look for the <image> tag under <partysheet>. Make sure gridsize, if set there, is "<gridsize>50,50</gridsize>".

Hope that helps!

Ah that explains it, the grid was at 150,150

FYI I’ve seen in the laboratory’s list of things being changed is the party drag feature. It might make this extn redundant.

Thread Information