DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Hello. As of 2.0.2, I'm getting the following error in chat and the console (attached).

The only other extensions that I have that modify anything about the Actions tab are: 1) Generic Actions and 2) Ammo Manager

Screenshot 2023-03-17 094044.png

Edit: I tested disabling both Generic Actions and Ammo Manager, as well as Winnowing Pursuits. The error persisted. The only thing that gets rid of this error is disabling Close Encounters extension for me.
    Last edited by wframe; March 17th, 2023 at 15:45.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    Hello. As of 2.0.2, I'm getting the following error in chat and the console (attached).

The only other extensions that I have that modify anything about the Actions tab are: 1) Generic Actions and 2) Ammo Manager

Screenshot 2023-03-17 094044.png

Edit: I tested disabling both Generic Actions and Ammo Manager, as well as Winnowing Pursuits. The error persisted. The only thing that gets rid of this error is disabling Close Encounters extension for me.
    Build submitted to remove the text in chat. That warning in the console is not from Close Encounters though, CE doesn't have a control named 'filter_lbl'

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    Build submitted to remove the text in chat. That warning in the console is not from Close Encounters though, CE doesn't have a control named 'filter_lbl'
    I'm sure you're right. I never actually double-checked the console after disabling Close Encounters. That's not the kind of error that pops the console out, so it's not an issue. I just checked the console when I saw the text in chat and assumed they were related.

Love the extension. Thanks!

I had thought I knew of this extension, and sure enough when I go to the Forge it is on my list of owned. But it does not show up on the list of extensions to load. Double checked and yes it is downloaded into the extension folder but it does not show up on the launcher.

Fully updated as of today's updates, running 2e rule set.

Thanks,
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    I had thought I knew of this extension, and sure enough when I go to the Forge it is on my list of owned. But it does not show up on the list of extensions to load. Double checked and yes it is downloaded into the extension folder but it does not show up on the launcher.

Fully updated as of today's updates, running 2e rule set.

Thanks,
    I haven't enabled support for it with 2e, which would be why it's not showing up. If you had been able to run it before then that's a bug with FG, because it currently doesn't list support for 2e.

I do not think I ever enabled it. I put in the list so that if it ever does get an update for that ruleset I will have it ready to go.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Please pardon me if this isn't the right place to ask, but is there anyway to have the radius start on an enemy space rather than the PC?
    Around the PC is great for Channeling and such but I was hoping to find a way to do it for splash damage ie. an Alchemists bombs kinda thing?

Quote Originally Posted by YamiVegeta View Post
    Please pardon me if this isn't the right place to ask, but is there anyway to have the radius start on an enemy space rather than the PC?
    Around the PC is great for Channeling and such but I was hoping to find a way to do it for splash damage ie. an Alchemists bombs kinda thing?
    That's a cool idea, but unfortunately that's not currently in the extension

I'm using the Starfinder ruleset and I am getting this console error when the Close Encounters extension is the only extension running. [4/8/2023 6:50:26 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:..pts/manager_power_action_core.lua"]:14: attempt to call field 'calcNextActionTypeOrder' (a nil value)

I deleted your extension from the vault and updated and tested a second time and still got the same console error.

Thank you in advance for supporting the Starfinder ruleset!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I'm using the Starfinder ruleset and I am getting this console error when the Close Encounters extension is the only extension running. [4/8/2023 6:50:26 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:..pts/manager_power_action_core.lua"]:14: attempt to call field 'calcNextActionTypeOrder' (a nil value)

I deleted your extension from the vault and updated and tested a second time and still got the same console error.

Thank you in advance for supporting the Starfinder ruleset!
    I just pushed version 2.0.5, which should fix this issue. Was a silly mistake on my part.

Thread Information