Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Hi,

This doesn't seem to work for me at all. 5e, latest ruleset updates. Attached is a screenshot. I set up a Burst size of 10 for "Radiant Consumption". When I click the "burst size" button, nothing happens. I made sure the character's token is selected. I never see any targeting happen and if I click the damage, it doesn't apply to anyone (because no one is targeted). I created the action a second time to verify, but it just doesn't seem to work.

I have other extensions, but none of the ones with known conflicts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    Hi,

This doesn't seem to work for me at all. 5e, latest ruleset updates. Attached is a screenshot. I set up a Burst size of 10 for "Radiant Consumption". When I click the "burst size" button, nothing happens. I made sure the character's token is selected. I never see any targeting happen and if I click the damage, it doesn't apply to anyone (because no one is targeted). I created the action a second time to verify, but it just doesn't seem to work.

I have other extensions, but none of the ones with known conflicts.
    It's probably an unknown conflict then. Can you list out what extensions you're using?

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    It's probably an unknown conflict then. Can you list out what extensions you're using?
    5e - Advanced Effects
    5e - Advantage Display
    5e - Auto Encumberance
    5e - Automatic Death Resistance
    5e - Automatic Flanking and Range
    5e - Automatic Mirror Image
    5e - Automatic Sneak Attack
    5e - Generic Actions FGU
    5e - Indicators
    5e - Ongoing Saves
    5e - Polymorphism FGU
    5e - Turn Based Effects
    5e - Equipped Effects FGU
    5e - Modifier Buttons A
    Attack Rolls Fonts and Icons
    Clear Dead
    CoreRPG - Combat Highlighter
    D&D Curse of Strahd Desktop Decals
    Feature: Aura Effects
    Feature: Better Combat Effects
    Feature: Big Portraits
    Feature: Close encounters
    Feature: Constitutional Amendments
    Feature: CT Open on Turn
    Feature: D&D official language font
    Feature: Friend Zone
    Feature: Inventory Search
    Feature: Party item identified
    FEature: Size Matters
    Feature: StealthTracker
    Feature: Token Height Indication
    Requested Rolls
    Select on Turn
    Theme: Curse of Strahd

I've identified a conflict with Advanced Effects. Not to say that's the only conflict, but it's the one I found. There's quite a few extensions in that list that are vaulted or paid for, which of course I can't look at the source code for to identity a fix for.

I've posted a reply on the thread for Advanced Effects.

Other extensions on this list that might cause issues (based only on the name alone)
    * Generic Actions FGU
    * Polymorphism FGU

You might try just loading Close Encounters with each of these to see if they also break things.

I've identified a conflict with Advanced Effects. Not to say that's the only conflict, but it's the one I found. There's quite a few extensions in that list that are vaulted or paid for, which of course I can't look at the source code for to identity a fix for.

I've posted a reply on the thread for Advanced Effects.

Other extensions on this list that might cause issues (based only on the name alone)
    * Generic Actions FGU
    * Polymorphism FGU

You might try just loading Close Encounters with each of these to see if they also break things.
    Thanks. I'll play around with it and let you know if I figure out which one. I honestly need Advanced effects, so that would be an issue (I know this is beyond your control). The other two are optional, depending on the game I'm running and what the players are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    Thanks. I'll play around with it and let you know if I figure out which one. I honestly need Advanced effects, so that would be an issue (I know this is beyond your control). The other two are optional, depending on the game I'm running and what the players are playing.
    Good news, I was able to get CE working with advanced effects. I only tested the CE action button and it worked, so there might be other issues that arise as you use it, but I think it'll be fine. This update is live so updating FG will get you the fixed version.

Good news, I was able to get CE working with advanced effects. I only tested the CE action button and it worked, so there might be other issues that arise as you use it, but I think it'll be fine. This update is live so updating FG will get you the fixed version.
    Oh man. That's awesome. Thanks for the quick work! I'll test it out and let you know.

It's working! You are a stud! Thank you.

Edit: I still have Polymorphism and Generic Actions enabled, too.

This extension conflicts with Diablobobs Critically Awesome Essentials extension due to the button being in the same location across both extensions.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    This extension conflicts with Diablobobs Critically Awesome Essentials extension due to the button being in the same location across both extensions.
    I can try to make them compatible but because that extension is paid my options are very limited as I can't look at the code.

Thread Information