Dune 2d20 #2
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TheElectricCity View Post
    Thanks for providing such a quick response. Unfortunately the issue persists. The Apply-all is doing something now, but not the intended thing
    Thanks for the details, and I'll take another look at it tomorrow. Do you have a campaign you can upload for me to test with? Something that has a character with a power set up to use the feature? That way I can make sure it's my own set up that's causing problems.

Sure thing! When I was trying to isolate which extension was causing the issue, I made a test campaign and imported a Bard into the campaign for testing purpose. I hope that'll be sufficient?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by TheElectricCity View Post
    Sure thing! When I was trying to isolate which extension was causing the issue, I made a test campaign and imported a Bard into the campaign for testing purpose. I hope that'll be sufficient?
    Thank you! With your help I've uploaded a new build that returns the intended functionality to the all effects button.

Not sure, but there seems to be a conflict with the Spell Action Info extension (by Zarestia). When I have both running, the radial menu option from Close Encounters to add the spell targeting button is missing. Also, if I just have Close Encounters running and add the targeting option to a spell, then turn on the Spell Action Info extension, the radial option disappears, but the added targeting line stays.

Capture.JPG

I posted in the other forum as well.
    Last edited by timberbeast; June 20th, 2022 at 16:32.

Quote Originally Posted by timberbeast View Post
    Not sure, but there seems to be a conflict with the Spell Action Info extension (by Zarestia). When I have both running, the radial menu option from Close Encounters to add the spell targeting button is missing. Also, if I just have Close Encounters running and add the targeting option to a spell, then turn on this extension, the radial option disappears, but the added targeting line stays.

Capture.JPG

I posted in the other forum as well.
    This is a known compatibility issue that stems from SAI overwriting the action's script, which I talk about in this post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    This is a known compatibility issue that stems from SAI overwriting the action's script, which I talk about in this post here.
    This is now fixed from my side. I only just read of the problem today in my thread. Please let me know directly if there's a incompatibility next time

Thread Information