5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I can try to make them compatible but because that extension is paid my options are very limited as I can't look at the code.
    the only issue I saw was the position of the button. clicking the targeting button opened up the CAE token window.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Good day,

As of the most recent FGU and ruleset updates, I'm getting an error when I try to create an "add target action" on the character sheet. "Script execution error: [string "CloseEncounters:..5e/scripts/power_item.lua"]24: attempt to call field 'createAction' (a nil value).

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    Good day,

As of the most recent FGU and ruleset updates, I'm getting an error when I try to create an "add target action" on the character sheet. "Script execution error: [string "CloseEncounters:..5e/scripts/power_item.lua"]24: attempt to call field 'createAction' (a nil value).

Thanks.
    Yup, the new update requires me to basically rewrite the entire extension, so I'll be doing that as I have time.

Yup, the new update requires me to basically rewrite the entire extension, so I'll be doing that as I have time.
    Thanks. It's a great extension and I use it a lot. I was really bummed when I saw that the update broke it.

I was trying to make the extension work, but then i read the post... i'll be waiting for the fix!

New version - v2.0.0

Updated to support the Feb 2023 base ruleset changes. Be aware that I don't play all of the systems that Close Encounters supports so you may run into issues that my testing didn't catch. As always post bugs here so I can fix them.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to how the Feb 2023 ruleset changes are structured, you may run into issues if you have multiple extensions that all add custom actions. The more of these extensions you have loaded, the more likely you are to see extension incompatibilities and errant behavior.

New version - v2.0.0

Updated to support the Feb 2023 base ruleset changes. Be aware that I don't play all of the systems that Close Encounters supports so you may run into issues that my testing didn't catch. As always post bugs here so I can fix them.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to how the Feb 2023 ruleset changes are structured, you may run into issues if you have multiple extensions that all add custom actions. The more of these extensions you have loaded, the more likely you are to see extension incompatibilities and errant behavior.
    Hi!
    Justj updated.

PFRPG1, yours the only extension.

I was able to add the target action, but while the button changed the faction, the description in the character sheet and effective selection of the targets were only for enemies.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Urheil; March 2nd, 2023 at 23:24.

New version - v2.0.0

Hi Saagael, please let me know when you fix the issue. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    Will do. I've been short on time this week, but I plan on looking at it this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    Version 2.0.2 is up on the forge and fixes this issue.

Thread Information