STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TheElectricCity View Post
    Thanks for providing such a quick response. Unfortunately the issue persists. The Apply-all is doing something now, but not the intended thing
    Thanks for the details, and I'll take another look at it tomorrow. Do you have a campaign you can upload for me to test with? Something that has a character with a power set up to use the feature? That way I can make sure it's my own set up that's causing problems.

Sure thing! When I was trying to isolate which extension was causing the issue, I made a test campaign and imported a Bard into the campaign for testing purpose. I hope that'll be sufficient?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by TheElectricCity View Post
    Sure thing! When I was trying to isolate which extension was causing the issue, I made a test campaign and imported a Bard into the campaign for testing purpose. I hope that'll be sufficient?
    Thank you! With your help I've uploaded a new build that returns the intended functionality to the all effects button.

Not sure, but there seems to be a conflict with the Spell Action Info extension (by Zarestia). When I have both running, the radial menu option from Close Encounters to add the spell targeting button is missing. Also, if I just have Close Encounters running and add the targeting option to a spell, then turn on the Spell Action Info extension, the radial option disappears, but the added targeting line stays.

Capture.JPG

I posted in the other forum as well.
    Last edited by timberbeast; June 20th, 2022 at 16:32.

Quote Originally Posted by timberbeast View Post
    Not sure, but there seems to be a conflict with the Spell Action Info extension (by Zarestia). When I have both running, the radial menu option from Close Encounters to add the spell targeting button is missing. Also, if I just have Close Encounters running and add the targeting option to a spell, then turn on this extension, the radial option disappears, but the added targeting line stays.

Capture.JPG

I posted in the other forum as well.
    This is a known compatibility issue that stems from SAI overwriting the action's script, which I talk about in this post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    This is a known compatibility issue that stems from SAI overwriting the action's script, which I talk about in this post here.
    This is now fixed from my side. I only just read of the problem today in my thread. Please let me know directly if there's a incompatibility next time

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    This is now fixed from my side. I only just read of the problem today in my thread. Please let me know directly if there's a incompatibility next time
    Works great now, thanks!

I am posting this to both the NPC upgrade post and the close encounters post so both creators know.

I am using a ton of extensions (see signature) and realized that the Close Encounters ext was no longer working right. the radial menu square to add a new effect disappears when the upgrade NPC action ext is also loaded. tested with just those 2 loaded.

Attachment 53444

and you can see in this picture, the target effect created when only close encounters was loaded is still there but the square at the top of the menu is missing when NPC ext is loaded.

Attachment 53445

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Retch View Post
    I am posting this to both the NPC upgrade post and the close encounters post so both creators know.

I am using a ton of extensions (see signature) and realized that the Close Encounters ext was no longer working right. the radial menu square to add a new effect disappears when the upgrade NPC action ext is also loaded. tested with just those 2 loaded.

Attachment 53444

and you can see in this picture, the target effect created when only close encounters was loaded is still there but the square at the top of the menu is missing when NPC ext is loaded.

Attachment 53445

thanks
    I responded in the NPC Action thread. I'm pretty sure this is something that bmos will have to change in NPC Actions.

Thread Information