STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    This looks perfect, any chance you could make it PFrpg or Core RPG compatible?

I was running into a few issues on the PF version and I tabled it. I might go back and get the 5e version to work with it instead of making a separate version. I'll let you know.

There seems to be an issue within the Ad&d 2e ruleset.

error.JPG

Ok thanks. I had to do some updates and I will double check. Can you provide any more details?

Turns out its an issue with the 2e ruleset. I booted a new campaign without extensions and the error still throws in the playersheet. Sorry for the wrong info.

No problem. We had a lot of changes so bugs do happen. TC

Firstly, I dig this extension. Having the Cargo tab for "home" with the location column is a HUGE help.

Maybe I missed this in the thread, but...

Unless I'm missing something this has 2x Bag of Holding buttons. Is there a means to add additional bags? The party has a BoH and a Handy Haversack - but they're hot on the heels of a rival band that (as is the way of adventurers) have their own BoH which will no doubt end up in the party's hands soon enough.

Where can I get this?

Quote Originally Posted by Percias View Post
    Where can I get this?
    Go to the FG forge and search for "bag of holding". Find the forge here: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information