DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Thanks Ill send him a message. Because of the options menu I had to override the ps.client.lua. Maybe we can figure something out.

Did a small update today on drag and drop mechanics. if your players get delinked from their BoH or coin list clear and re-add their token.

First off, great mod. A quick question. Any way to get the ability to have more than two bags of holding?

There is not. The names are editable and the owner can link it to it's hotbar and open it without accessing the party sheet though.

Thanks for letting me know. I usually run larger parties and they always all want their own bags of holding so I was hoping there was a way for them to each be able to have their own bags.

This addon DOES NOT WORK! There are no buttons, no tabs, nothing on the party sheet.

Did you load the extension because it works fine for 70 other subscribers ?

Updated to work with MadNomad's PS extensions. Thanks MadNomadGM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixx View Post
    This addon DOES NOT WORK! There are no buttons, no tabs, nothing on the party sheet.
    I can absolutely confirm that it does work. Before you make such a definitive claim, you should probably try to figure out what you might be doing wrong or haven't considered.

That said, @bayne7400 is it possible to have multiple tabs in the party loot section of the extension? Or have it autosort based on item location like it does in the inventory tab?

I'm not sure that I'm framing the question very well, but to explain how I and my party would like to use it, we'd like for multiple tabs within the party loot area for stuff like the base/home, ship/wagon, etc.
    Last edited by BushViper; June 1st, 2022 at 17:25.

So I'll double check but the inventory section should auto sort on location then item. Having editable tabs is a good idea though. It wouldn't take up any more space.

Thread Information