STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    "circle" is not required. The default is a circle. so the effect should look like
    Code:
    Twilight Sanctuary; (C); AURA: 30 color[blue], !foe; Twilight Sanctuary AoE; TREGENE: 1d6
    It's not required but it is helpful. I put the circle in there to show pretty much how it's done.
    Also you forgot the cleric level part at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    It's not required but it is helpful. I put the circle in there to show pretty much how it's done.
    Also you forgot the cleric level part at the end.
    doh! you are correct, i fixed my post. and I can certainly see how adding the circle helps as a reminder. Its not used by COP, but it certainly doesnt hurt either.
    Last edited by mattekure; November 8th, 2023 at 18:45.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I'm unsure if this is related to the Effect Builder extension, but I thought I would post it here for info.
    When using effect builder to build an Aura effect, I get this console pop-out error.
    Script execution error: [string "FG-Aura-Effect:..r/effects/scripts/AURA.lua"]:9: attempt to index global 'effect_auraCube' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    I'm unsure if this is related to the Effect Builder extension, but I thought I would post it here for info.
    When using effect builder to build an Aura effect, I get this console pop-out error.
    Script execution error: [string "FG-Aura-Effect:..r/effects/scripts/AURA.lua"]:9: attempt to index global 'effect_auraCube' (a nil value)
    I dont use the effect builder ext, so I am not sure, but that error is not from the COP extension, its from the FG-Aura-Effect extension.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Is there a way to have an action on an NPC in the CT for an AURA effect that has a color? It seems like the brackets around the color are read by FGU as closing the effect:

"Leadership [EFF: Leadership; AURA: 30 color[orange],ally; ATK: 1d4; SAVE: 1d4; (D:10)]"

When dropped on a CT entry, it will just give:

"Leadership; AURA: 30 color[orange"

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Is there a way to have an action on an NPC in the CT for an AURA effect that has a color? It seems like the brackets around the color are read by FGU as closing the effect:

"Leadership [EFF: Leadership; AURA: 30 color[orange],ally; ATK: 1d4; SAVE: 1d4; (D:10)]"

When dropped on a CT entry, it will just give:

"Leadership; AURA: 30 color[orange"
    Are you using Frankly Not ext?

Are you using Frankly Not ext?
    Indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Indeed...
    You’re gonna want to post over in that forum because that’s what’s causing this issue it’s not from COP

You’re gonna want to post over in that forum because that’s what’s causing this issue it’s not from COP
    I'm seeing the same issue with and without Frankly Not loaded.

in the CT for NPCs FGU starts and ends effects with "[EFF: ........ ]" so the "]" after the color word / RGBA code for the aura is being seen as the end of the effect string.

Thread Information