FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    V1.11 - Bug - Skipturn effect was not checking properly to see if it already had the effect resulting in duplicates being generated. Fixed.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V1.12 - Update - setting a carried or carrier which is not visible on CT will not show its buttons when made visible on CT. Usually only using combat groups and dragging a name onto a token not currently displayed in CT can cause this. This can now be displayed correctly by closing and opening the CT window.

This has always been there but now has a workaround (close and reopen CT window).

V1.13 - Bug - common init option was not working properly. Fixed.

V1.16 - Update - implemented node and childList changes to code that SW wanted.

I'm seeing an issue this week where I can't use any carrier functionality. Dragging any CT Entry to any other gives: "The CT entry is already in a carried state - can only be with one carrier once"

Turning Carrier Extension Active off in options then reloading with only the Carrier extension enabled seems to fix the issue (tokens are locked to each other and move together on maps), but there is no Carrier information in the CT, thus no way to dismount (as far as I can tell) or see any of the relevant info.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    I'm seeing an issue this week where I can't use any carrier functionality. Dragging any CT Entry to any other gives: "The CT entry is already in a carried state - can only be with one carrier once"

Turning Carrier Extension Active off in options then reloading with only the Carrier extension enabled seems to fix the issue (tokens are locked to each other and move together on maps), but there is no Carrier information in the CT, thus no way to dismount (as far as I can tell) or see any of the relevant info.
    I have no trouble with anything in carrier. Turn off all other extensions and make sure you have the latest version number showing in your chat window. If it works then you have some conflict you'll have to figure out yourself.

V1.17 - Update - supported vehicle class as much as possible in the same manner as npc class.

V1.18 - Update - A Vehicle carrier CT entry link for a component can be used by dragging the link and dropping it onto a CT entry carrier tokenfield (in CT entry for carried or carrier) or dropped onto a valid map token (will then appear in carried CT entry under its carrier entry). It will add all the actions for that component. Same as could previously be done with an NPC or Vehicle CT entry link for traits, actions, Lgd Actns, LairActns, Spells, etc.

V1.19 - Bug - running a local client would have ownership detection issues - changed check to be with Session.UserName instead of User.getUserName() so the correct login user would be returned for comparison with owner when the client is running on same machine as host.

V1.20 - Update - when using "Set Common Initiative for carried entries (menu rolls only)" set to "on" it will always guarantee that the initial roll never has duplicates before it forces these common init settings. This prevents scrambled CT entries when they shared a common init roll.

Thread Information