DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Measurements off after update

I just updated FG and when I opened my campaign the calculated ranges don't seem to be working. All targets show at the same range, and the distance numbers for the various pointers are blank. This is the same whether the map is in the background or foreground.

If I switch the map between background/foreground, the numbers for the pointers appear and the ranges between tokens go blank.

Images below are from a new Pathfinder 1e campaign, no extensions or modules loaded. Image 1 is right after targetting and drawing pointers; image 2 is after sending the map to the background.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My oh my. What happens if you draw new measurements?

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    My oh my. What happens if you draw new measurements?
    Same thing. Campaign was created after the update, so no holdover strangeness.

Are you running any extensions?

Regards,
    JPG

Nevermind, I was able to recreate, and escalate to @cpinder.

Regards,
    JPG

I can update on the bug:

I don't have same distance, all looks fine BUT:
    initial value is not visible - i have to move the pointers and markers for this to appear. Distance in token targeting seems correct.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Our session was kinda weird yesterday due to this bug. Sometimes the same (incorrect) distance was shown on two different targets, and many times the distance didn't work at all.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

I ran into this. My token would target something and I'd get some bogus distance reading to the target but what I would do to rectify it is drag my token to another space and that'd trigger the correct distance and drag my character back to where it should be.

This may be related, on a large map (about 10 times the size of the screenshot below) the arrows are suddenly huge and distort at close range.

See attached screenshots

I pushed a hot fix for the intra-token distance measurement on Thursday.

@Tooting Dog, if you are still getting this issue, can you walk me through the steps to recreate and/or get the GM to send me the campaign and the map used?

@Jiminimonka, we saw an issue like this last year, but @cpinder fixed it then. There's probably another scenario where it is occurring, but I'll need more info (sample campaign and map used; and/or steps to recreate.)

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information