STAR TREK 2d20

LFP - Adventures in Middle Earth 5E

FG License: Ultimate (you only need the demo)
    Game System:
    AiME 5e

Time Zone:
    PST (GMT-7)
    Day of week and time: i’m open to discussing this. i cannot play Sunday mornings.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 +/- hours, First session will be character creation and depending on time to start the campaign a little bit.
    Term: Medium to Long depending on interest

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
    Number of Players in game & needed: up to 5
    Character starting level: 1

The Game: i’m trying to gauge interest here before committing to an ongoing game. This is one of the games i’ve always wanted to play, and never have. Post here if you are interested. i’m on West Coast (GMT-7) time if that matters to you. I have built a Mod that houses all of the AiME materials, but we will be playing this on a 5E ruleset.

hi i would be interested in being a player. my discord is ElfofMirkwood#5376

Hey, I'm pretty interested but I'm a minor if that's okay then pm me on here or on discord mine is duk#5169.

sent you a discord friend request. happy to add you to the server.

Big Tolkien fan, looking foward to find a group that does middle earth 5e.

FG License: FG Unity Standard;
    Time Zone: UTC – 3. Don't mind adjusting to a different time zone;
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Can be available most evenings;
    Term: Flexible, but would prefer long term game;
    Voice: Discord, can do video and voice as needed;

Game System Preferred: 5ed. But can learn new systems as needed;
    Game System Experience: most experience on 5E as a new player;
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Recently bought the standard license, and have been running myself in solo games as GM and player. Also, getting a bit into map creation;

Character Type Preferred: Very flexible and can adapt characters, common picks cleric / bard oriented;
    About me: Started playing D&D in the past few years, but haven’t found a group to play online yet. So, sticking to solo adventures orientated written material. Also, reading Forgotten Realms novels in spare time. Age 31, profession lawyer, brazilian.

Discord: Foxyfraga#7880

Interested in joining the party. Please, let me know if I can fit in.

Cheers.

Hi I’m new and have never played before but I’m willing to joint if that’s ok with you

Quote Originally Posted by Ebarrios2 View Post
    Hi I’m new and have never played before but I’m willing to joint if that’s ok with you
    Certainly. do you have a discord name? i'll send a friend request and add you to the server.

Awesome thank you!

MastaBeardo#2095

If the sessions will be on days other than Wednesday or Saturday, I'd definitely be interested. I also created an AiME custom module for Fantasy Grounds, but never got around to running it. I have all the PDFs and some of the hardcovers, so I'm good to go for creating a PC. Will you be using the FG AiME extension that some fans here created?

kronovan #3338

Thread Information