STAR TREK 2d20

AD&D 2E: The Complete Book of Gnomes & Halflings

This has been released on the FG Store today here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...=WOTC2ETSR2134

Clever illusionists and sly practical jokers. Brilliant burglars and easygoing farmers.
    Now The Complete Book of Gnomes and Halflings reveals the secrets of these two popular races - their culture, beliefs, and subraces (including two new subraces), as well as 28 new character kits, from the gnome Goblinsticker to the halfling Forestwalker.
    If you enjoy playing gnome or halfling characters, or if you're a DM interested in creating an all-gnome or all-halfling campaign, this is the book for you!
    As with the all of these products, some parts are automated and some are not. If you're confused as to what isn't feel free to ask. In general ability score changes and profs from race application, skills/profs from kits. Both can have effects for various features.

If you find any errors in the product please post here and let me know.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hey Celestian,

I just wanted to say thank you for really cranking out the rest of the player’s reference guides! I was also curious to see if you were planning to complete the set and release the psionics book? I am a huge fan of psionics, but from what I gather most other players aren”t. And after the player’s reference are complete, what do you plan on focusing on next?

Quote Originally Posted by iRonin View Post
    Hey Celestian,

I just wanted to say thank you for really cranking out the rest of the player’s reference guides! I was also curious to see if you were planning to complete the set and release the psionics book? I am a huge fan of psionics, but from what I gather most other players aren”t. And after the player’s reference are complete, what do you plan on focusing on next?
    For me, I am done converting handbooks. The rest could be converted by others though. One thing to note about psionics, there is a (not supported officially) psionic system in the ruleset but it uses the Darksun Revised system which isnt entirely compatible with the PSI handbook. If/when someone can and does convert DS setting the psionics for that system will be active.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hey Celestian,

Great work with this as always.

There appears to be a glitch with the Forest gnome ability adjustments.
    Dexterity does not increment but the other three adjustments are applied.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus13 View Post
    Hey Celestian,

Great work with this as always.

There appears to be a glitch with the Forest gnome ability adjustments.
    Dexterity does not increment but the other three adjustments are applied.

Cheers.
    Okay, I'll take a look.

Found the issue, typo in "dexterity". Corrected and pushed. It will update once Smiteworks pushes it out (on their schedule not mine).
    Last edited by celestian; March 20th, 2023 at 15:31.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Okay, I'll take a look.

Found the issue, typo in "dexterity". Corrected and pushed. It will update once Smiteworks pushes it out (on their schedule not mine).
    FYI looks like this update will come out next week.
    ---

I simply wanted to say thank you for helping me enjoy AD&D 2e with fantasy grounds. All your conversion work and your videos have really helped me get back into my favorite version of the game.

Thread Information