STAR TREK 2d20

LFP 1-2 FOR A LONG TERM CAMPAIGN on Tuesday DAYS

Campaign has been Filled, Thank you! and Happy Gaming to all!
    Ron

I have unfortunately Lost an awesome player due to the awful Real Life Stuff! Im looking to replace said awesome individual with one or possibly two Players.
    Our group works very well together and we're looking for that kind of synergy to continue.

FG License: I own the Ultimate Lic and have most of the bells and whistles to play with.
    Time Zone: Central Time USA, EVERY Tuesday from 11AM to 3PM
    Term: as mentioned its a longterm commitment, players have just turned 4th LVL and I have material to take you to 15thlvl
    Voice: I use Discord and ask that you have a mic or play in a quiet room to limit distractions

Game System Preferred: The Game is 5E and it started as a published module... it has since been refined and augmented, please read heavily augmented
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to FG? that's ok, but im looking for players that are not afraid to RP and are interested in character growth and not just "hack and slash

Character Type Preferred: Im open to you playing the race and class that you want, as long as its published material. Currently there is: Bard, Wizard, Paladin

About me: Im old, Been playing 5e for 4 years now but I was introduced to the game back with the Red Box and a time when the mention of D&D brought much concern from Parents, teachers and church officials.

My games are story and character focused, if your interested in joining, ill have you fill out a character building questionnaire. this list of questions will help focus and flesh out your idea, it will not, by any means, give me fuel and ammunition to sew you into the framework of the adventure lol. ok it defiantly will, but nothing 'ratchets up tension' more than when you have a time sensitive endeavor to deal with, and find out that your needed by family? or old ally/friend from your past brings you additional, good/bad news

The game is based in the Sword Coast, and I do use factions and guilds. also while your open to choose any published race, there will be problems occurring for you character if you choose something more fantastical. The majority of the races in my Sword Coast corner of Faerun, are mostly Human, Dwarven, Halfling, and or Elves/Half Elves and while in the major cities like Waterdeep or Neverwinter there is more cultural diversity, there is some racism/fear of the more monstrous races.

that being said, there are NO Humans in the party lol! there is currently a fairy a Half-Elf and a full Orc.

Game will start again Next Tuesday Morning if we can get the 1 or 2 new players build and up to speed in time. as I mentioned im old and DM two different games on Tuesdays but Thursday to Sunday are days that im only partially available to check FG or assist in character builds.

Thank you for your time!
    Ron or Shade#6233 on discord
    Last edited by Ron Lumsden; April 15th, 2022 at 03:18.

I'm a player in this group and just wanted to clarify a few things. First, we currently have four active players, not three: Orc Paladin, Faerie Bard, Half-Elf Wizard/Fighter, and Elf Wizard. The player who just left played a Human Cleric and was our primary healer. Second, I'm not sure what direction Shade will be taking things in, but thus far this has been a modified version of Dragon of Icespire Peak.

This is a really fun group. Although we certainly can get down with some engaging roleplaying, we always leave time to joke around and enjoy ourselves during lulls in the action. We'd love to welcome another player or two to round out the party.

do you have room for another player? You mentioned you lost your main healer... I have an idea that could provide an interesting addition to the party.

Thread Information