Starfinder Playlist

LFP 3-5 Players: D&D 5E 1st Level Adventure (Free) Start date May 11th

FG License:*i.e. I have Ultimate license, so all players are able to play for free.
    Game System:*i.e. D&D 5E

Campaign Name: A Foray in the Unknown
    Time Zone:*Eastern Time: USA
    Day of week and time: weekly: Either Wednesday or Thursday nights, 7-1030pm
    Planned start date: Wednesday, May 11th
    Planned Duration & Frequency:*i.e. Once a week, 3 hour session with 30 minutes to wrap-up, every Wednesday or Thursday
    Term:*i.e. Working through a module and we will be done as a group when that is over and determine if we want to continue to progress

Text or Voice:*i.e. Voice
    Voice software used:*i.e. Discord

Cost per session: Free
    Roleplay & Combat mix:* 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed:*3 to 5 Players wanted
    Character starting level & equipment:*i.e. 1st Level: Each player will get one Magic Item during Session 0
    Character restrictions:*i.e. Only core races and classes

Details of your scenario:*i.e. I have been a DM under 2.5, and 4e. This is my first time DMing 5e and first time trying this type of Desktop software, so I am spending next month setting it up.
    Looking for a group of people that enjoy both the role playing, exploration and combat variables in the game. I am starting this campaign with 1st level characters with a desire to progress them in level and experience, with a possibility of
    expanding into a more challenging scenario in the future.

If interested and the time is workable for you, message me your character and some background information so I can weave a narrative of how all of you have been able to meet and there are also some items regarding background information some possible legends that one or more of
    you might have heard, all in preparation for the first session (Session 0).

New or experienced players are welcome. Feel free to message me, reply or send me an email at [email protected] if interested.

I dropped you an emai. I'm very interested and committed!
    Thanks!
    -Aaron

I'm interested and I might also have a friend who also might want to get in on this game. We're both new to DnD, so this is great for us.

If you and/or your friend are interested, that would round out the group. Please send me your email address (mine is [email protected]) and we can start coordinating things. I have never used this online system and am not new to D&D, but am new to 53. I want a little time to get used to the software which is why the start date is pushed out a bit, but I'd like to have a Session 0 to get the group together and make a few choices, either a week from tomorrow or May 4th. The I'm in Las Vegas for the NFL draft, so I'm out that week of April 25th/

I would be interested in playing. Been a player for 3 years off and on, I want to help new DMs and get more people into 5e. I know a few things about the program that can help in play but I don't know everything. I'm 30 yr old central time zone and open to the time slot and playing in the evening.

Are you still looking for other players? I have many years of experience playing DND starting with 3.5 I have also played a lot of 5e. I even have experience as a DM. Also I have experience with fantasy grounds if you ever have a question.

Thread Information