DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Eberron Campaign EVA Act2 Restarting on Fridays

The campaign resumes in the D&D world of Eberron, an adventure will unfold. What started in western Breeland has lead the party, following the capricious whims of Fate, to the wilds of Xendrik. The ancient prophecy has been revealed and is now coming to fruition:

Times Ancient and Long Past

Two Armies clashed with great Might
    Behold the Abomination that Causes Desolation

That Which should never have Been Was and Walked Among Us
    Fear could not be Destroyed, only Harnessed

Three Seals Ancient and Powerful were forged for One Purpose
    Followers like their master Hunted

Time Waited

Thus it was that during the Silence of the Gods

The sea was made to swallow the Land
    The past now obscured will haunt the Present

Beware the rise of Arius, The herald of Apocalypse
    For the chaos of Change rapidly Approaches
    Pestilence and violence may become the bywords for this Generation

Do not yet Despair
    Ones will come some replaced by Others
    Heroes to arise in a time of Trouble

Gathered at the Pinnacle of the Dragon's Bowl
    One will decide for many regarding the Judgment of ancient Sins

An existing group of 5 is reforming after a 3 month hiatus looking for a few committed gamers (no more than 3). Open to all players 18 years or older. The starting character level is 9 with starting cash of 36K gold (15K Max item). Any race or class is allowed as long as you can explain it to the traveling merchant so that he that he will be reasonably convinced enough to show you his wears. Character creation stats will use PHB standard of 4D6 (highest 3 re-roll 1’s). If you are not familiar with Eberron, not to worry everything will be explained in due time.

Current players: Shifter ranger, goblin cleric, human spell sword, 2 more

I am an experienced DM with over a decade worth of experience. I favor a mix of heavy role playing and plot driven combat. The game is set to run on Friday nights: 10 pm Eastern or 7 pm West coast. The game will begin on 26 Oct 07.

The calendar link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=221

Send me a private message and I will get back to you. In the message, please answer the following questions: 1) who you are (as much or as little as you want to say), 2) What is your experience with D&D, 3) Have you played in the Eberron Campaign setting and how familiar are you with Eberron, 4) what race and character were you wanting to play.

You can read the forum entries for the game up to this point, Act 1, on the following link. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ead.php?t=5662 and the old calendar link is https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=144.

Idgie

Note: Not RPGA affiliated
    Idgie

Hi. I play Kozun in our other ongoing campaign. I'd like to play a human artificer here. At least, that's what I'm working on at this point.

Seeking a more balanced party.

The party is pretty well set. There is one more potential slot open for an 8th member.

Current players: Shifter ranger, goblin Divine Trickster (aka rogue cleric), human spell sword, psionic githzerai, human crusader (aka tank) and two others that are still being finalized.

At the moment, I am looking for preferably an offensive magic user – wizard, sorcerer, warlock (PHBII) or similar class/monster. Bard or thief might be accepted depending on character design.
    Idgie

The Party is Set

The players are assembled and the game will begin on Friday 26OCT07 at 1900 (7pm) Pacific and 2200 (10pm) Eastern.
    Idgie

Server

We are going to use the following FG server address “able idol oily ogre”
    Idgie

Can i join? is there a place for one more??
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

The party is full at the moment

At the moment, the group is full at 8. I am not looking for any more new players, but I will post here again if some of the players drop out.
    Idgie

Ok thanks anyway for the help...
    Bye
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

If you are interested in Joining this On going Campaign

If you are interested in Joining this On going Campaign please send me a message within FG. New players will be considered on a case by case basis.
    Idgie

But we create a character or we must choose from one already made??
    The time to play will be the same??

Thread Information