5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP: Semi-Weekly Thursday Game set in Kobold Press' Midgard: Empire of Ghouls

FG License: DM has Ultimate, Players only require Free Version
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Eastern
    Day of week and time: Every other Thursday: 1830 to 2200
    If new game, planned start date: 21 April
    Planned Duration & Frequency: semi-weekly
    Term: Levels 1 to 13 (until we're done)

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Mumble
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: usually 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6 in game filling slots not filled by extended group
    Character starting level & equipment: 1: what your class / background give you
    Character restrictions: OP class combinations will be discussed on a case-by-case basis

Details of your scenario: Campaign set in Kobold Press' Midgard. Published Campiagn: Empire of Ghouls

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://nextcloud.towernet.ca/apps/c...xb5Z6Ew3xxWLRk

Link to Local rules, setting race/class/background: https://nextcloud.towernet.ca/s/LBjK7K6NnLCfzNW

Meet a group of adventurers forged by the great plague of the real world. 4 of us regularly DM games and our extended group of DMs and players spans three continents.

To apply, PM me with a note explaining why you are the right person to add to this esteemed group. Please include an email so we can get in contact more directly.
    Last edited by zBeeble; April 12th, 2022 at 05:47.

I'm going to reply here and give this a bump. I should add some juicy bits to get a bit more interest...

Kobold Press' Midgard setting is a new published work in 5e with full support for Fantasy Grounds Unity. Included are dozens of new Race/Class/Background that are setting specific. Play as undead ... or play as a Beer domain Cleric (or an Undead Beer Domain Cleric? Not every combination makes sense ...).

Interested persons should PM me their email contact info and a brief description why you're a good player at the table.

Thread Information