Looking for 1 player

Party composition
    Alchemist
    Druid
    Ranger
    Swashbuckler

Deceased
    Barbarian

We are currently on the cusp of completing the first part. The party is about to enter the final conflict and will most likely lose more characters if their previous tactics hold true.

The goal here is add an additional player that can compliment their abilities. Depending upon the choices made a new player makes you may be able to join this upcoming Monday or would wait to join when they complete this part.

I use a single house rule right now that revolves around the Medicine skill. I allow player feedback on house rules before they become rules.

I have mistakenly assisted players in avoiding character death. This is no longer the case, I will be playing encounters out with a focus not only on their statistics, but also factoring in their tactical capabilities as well. So if you are interested be aware that some encounters are better overcome without combat.

The type of player that would fit well in this group is one that does not try to min/max, can take a good ribbing and dish one out, and is not easily offended. Not that we’re an offensive bunch, just we are on occasion a raunchy. I’ve played with most of these people for ten years or more so we all know each other pretty well.

If you have played through the first part of this adventure path, please do not feel like you cannot join. We’re close enough now that it doesn’t matter.

If you have never played before, we will help you out on the way. We are new player friendly.

If you like playing oddball characters, you will find yourself at home here.

Character death is a distinct possibility, so prepare yourself accordingly.

Applicants will need to have a discussion with me via Discord. We will discuss your gaming history so I can assess whether you may be a good fit and vice versa.

If you are the only applicant, then congratulations Meat Shield, you are on the way to a fun-filled path of entertaining adventure!!

Your game sounds interesting to play I never played age of ashes before. Would definitely give this game a shot if you would have me. I only played pathfinder 1e and dnd 5e. I show up to every session on time.

Greetings, i would also be interested. have arround 6 years of expierience in 5e and pathfinder 1,2e. happy to discuss more.

Thread Information