5E Character Create Playlist

a New extensions for the Campgain for Dungeons of Drakenhiem

I have never Coded before i need advice on how to start so i can write a code for a specific effect from the Campaign of Dungeons of Drakenheim called Contamation where the effect is like exthaustion that there are 6 lvls of effects but the effects are different then the exhaustion lvls. I posted the affects below. any advice on Idea where i can start not knowing anying about coding would help

1 None.
    2 Hit points regained by expending hit dice halved.
    3 No hit points regained at the end of a long rest.
    4 Damage dealt by weapon attacks and spells halved.
    5 Incapacitated.
    6 Monstrous Transformation!

I have DoD and thought about implementing this too but I don’t currently have plans to run DoD so it’s been pretty low priority.

If you’ve never coded before the task might be really tough/frustrating until you have a basic understanding of coding. A good place to start might be taking a look at the exhausted extension and get a good understanding of what it is doing under the hood. I’d suggest looking at an older version before the play test stuff I added because it’s simpler and should be easier to understand.

Feel free to hit me up on discord if you have questions or just want to chat

Side question, sorta on topic. Is there a FGU VTT mod for this DOD? I've watched a good many videos of the Dungeon Dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Side question, sorta on topic. Is there a FGU VTT mod for this DOD? I've watched a good many videos of the Dungeon Dudes.
    Unfortunately not.
    It was brought up during their last Kickstarter for their DOD based Source Book. It was called "Sebastian Crow's Guide to Drrakenhiem" or something like that.

They made the big final 1 million dollar stretch goal of that campaign to fund the Foundry conversion of the original DOD campaign module. Myself and others asked if FGU would ever see the conversion too and they responded with non-comital answers.

If they put the Foundry conversion behind such a large financial wall to happen then I can't imagine we will see the FGU conversion ever happen. Just my honest (and disappointed) opinion

I don't think so. And once you start down the path I fear you start to run into IP blockers.

Thread Information