DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Kenku FM

That's a really great app! In only one place I can control all my sounds: Tabletop Audio, Youtube Music, Syrinscape Online and my playlists of sounds from various origins. It can also channel my Audio Overseer sounds from FGU (with virtual audio cable) . kenku-fm_BrwGroqy31.jpg kenku-fm_IjEL68b7ss.png
    The audio Pipe Bot was good, Kenku is just perfect. Thanks @Primo for sharing that gem!

Yes, truly awesome app
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Kenku FM is the perfect Macos alternative to audio pipe bot! Kenku was easy to install and the documentation walks you thru the setup! I was broadcasting my audio in just a few minutes. Thank you for recommending this software and thank you to the developers for making this excellent app!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

FYI there is a new version of Kenku FM (1.2.1). Latency is reduced and the cracking noises I had are (almost) gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    FYI there is a new version of Kenku FM (1.2.1). Latency is reduced and the cracking noises I had are (almost) gone.
    Definitely there is improvement in the quality, especially the random disconnects!

With Syrinscape having a Web client now, Kenku has been by choice of solution for online games. I use the web player with a higher volume for all triggered events inside FG, and Fantasy Player via Virtual Cable for background moods. On top of that, I have YoutUbe Music for quickly playing specific tracks, and some kenku native player for local tracks.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Oh, the web player, this is horrible, they did the whole UX in amazingly bad way.
    Last edited by Valyar; December 6th, 2022 at 07:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Oh, the web player, this is horrible, they did the whole UX in amazingly bad way.
    Truth!! I do like that they have incorporated Elastic Search so I can quickly find the sound/mood I am looking for. Otherwise, that UX needs HELP!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard
    1. I actually have a grey beard
    2. I have been playing RPGs since 1978.

Kenku FM is really good, only took a few minutes to get setup and it's working as expected. Nice work Owlbear Rodeo. Thanks for sharing OP

Thread Information