DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

I see Paizo are going to release Abomination Vaults for 5e

I ran the first AP with PF2, and found it a great adventure. When it comes to 5e, is this something that will be converted for FGU?

https://paizo.com/products/btq02d54/...on-Vaults#tabs
    Last edited by spoonhead; March 30th, 2022 at 19:40.

Interesting...
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    I ran the first AP with PF2, and found it a great adventure. When it comes to 5e, is this something that will be converted for FGU?

https://paizo.com/products/btq02d54/...on-Vaults#tabs
    I think its likely being that Paizo work closely with the SmiteWorks team

It would be nice if it was. It is a very nice 3 module campaign. I find PF campaigns (or adventure paths as they're called) better fleshed out than WOTC campaigns. IMHO of course.

It will be converted for Fantasy Grounds.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Any update on this coming to 5e? I searched the store, to no avail.
    Check out the Grim Press Website!
    See our FG releases on the Fantasy Grounds Store.
    We're also releasing content on the FG Forge.
    Join our community Discord server to engage with us directly: discord.gg/grimpress.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlore View Post
    Any update on this coming to 5e? I searched the store, to no avail.
    Considering Paizo are currently estimating June availability for the 5e conversion, it won't be in the store for a while! https://paizo.com/products/btq02d54?...ination-Vaults
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just looking for an update on this. We started this on PF and my group is really wanting to switch to 5e.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    It would be nice if it was. It is a very nice 3 module campaign. I find PF campaigns (or adventure paths as they're called) better fleshed out than WOTC campaigns. IMHO of course.
    I'm not sure about the PF adventure paths, but I do know I typically have to do a lot of additional work to make WotC adventure more to my liking. While I like many of the "new" features 5E brought to the table, they have left, in both the rules and adventures, things way too vague.

Quote Originally Posted by Devistation View Post
    Just looking for an update on this. We started this on PF and my group is really wanting to switch to 5e.

Thanks
    The link Trenloe has in the post above yours has a date.

Thread Information