DICE PACKS BUNDLE

My Skeletons are immune to all damage

Just installed Advanced players and referees. Went to set up a fight between a new character and some monsters. Picked skeletons. started fight... hit the skeleton... rolled damage... IMMUNE to damage msg comes up. Try again... same again. Tried multiple times... same message. Deleted skeleton and dragged a new one into the combat tracker... Immune to all damage. Tried all kinds of things - immune to them all.

Any thoughts... did Skeletons become the new Uber-monster or is there an error in their code? Or something else maybe to do with the character - all though she is able to hurt pretty much anything else I drag into the tracker.

Very confused - help appreciated.

Where are you getting the Skeleton NPC from?

In my testing I Added a skeleton from the OSE Classic Fantasy SRD and damage was applied fine.

Maybe provide a screenshot of the Skeleton in the combat tracker (GM side) so we can see what effects, etc. are applied to the Skeleton.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'll grab a screenshot of it shortly but just to answer your initial question, the Skeleton NPC is from the Advanced Ref's DLC not the SRD (I don't have the SRD installed - just the Adv Ref Tome). The only effect applied to the skeleton is IMMUNE: poison.

After you have the issue could you compile the FG logs and post them as an attachment in this thread please? Details on compiling the logs can be found in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey there Ben let me look into this. I did an update recently and apparently broke something.
    Last edited by bayne7400; March 28th, 2022 at 17:44.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Hey there Ben let me look into this. I did an update recently and apparently broke something.
    Thanks dude! skelimmune.png Here's a screen grab of the issue in action.

OK Ben run an update. I left out a check for "mundane". It saw the immune poison and basically shut down the damage script. If you see anything else feel free to post it in the feedback thread or create a new post. I am constantly adding features and sometimes I miss something when I test.

Legend - thanks for the quick fix

Thread Information