FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP - [5E] [Out of the Abyss] - Looking for 1 player to join (FRI, 9-1 EST, Weekly)

FG License: Ultimate, nothing required for players to join.
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
    Day of week and time: Every Friday from 9pm-1am.
    If new game, planned start date: Campaign has already begun.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Each session is 4 hours or longer if we are in the middle of something exciting and the group wants to push through. We play almost every week barring something specific coming up. This group is very dedicated.
    Term: This is the 3rd campaign that this group has run together, they have been around for awhile in multiple campaigns and if we find the right person, we are looking for that person to join us in this adventure and more as we go.

Text or Voice: We use voice but I am not against someone using text if that is their preferred method of communication.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Historically this group has live streamed and recorded the sessions, that has yet to be determined going forward so as a new player, you would get a vote on this aspect.

Roleplay & Combat mix: This group is role play focused. The split is likely 75-25 in favor of RP. Although there is combat, I try to make it rewarding and fun for the players, it is not antagonistic or consistently deadly from the DM's perspective.
    Number of Players in game & needed: We currently have 3 amazing players and are looking for 1 more, potentially 2 if those players are close and like minded to our group.
    Character starting level & equipment: The group is currently at Level 5, I have given them all a Free Feat and a magic item of common or uncommon value. I am generous with equipment as it makes sense to your character.
    Character restrictions: Only limited by the books I own and your imagination. I let a lot of fun things slide in favor of great story and compelling role playing.

Details of your scenario: We are playing Out of the Abyss which is a dark tale of demons and corruption. The Party started as prisoners and have advanced the story to the point where they are starting to draw the attention of some powerful foes. Currently, they have escaped a scary situation on a island in the darklake and are traversing its waters in a boat that is not theirs. They are headed to a mushroom colony and whatever other adventures might lie before them as they attempt to warn some cities about potential threats on the horizon.

I'm looking for players that are easy-going and know how to have a good time and enjoy the story. We are not a fast paced group that is rushing through each scenario to the end point. At times we go down rabbit trails and as DM, I let that happen and will write or create maps for these purposes. Although we are using a module as a baseline, our story is made up of it's players experiences. If you join this game, you need to be ok with letting other players share the spotlight at different times and allow stories to be told that might fall outside the campaign as written. We are all good friends at this point but we never lose sight of respect for each other and open lines of communication so we can all work towards a common goal. My players are mature and can handle adult humor and content. They also show up regularly and on time. These are all the qualities that will help you mesh well with me and my group.

Thank you for your time, if you are interested in joining, please send me a DM with your Discord username and number so we can talk more directly and go from there.
    Last edited by SuitedRIP; November 12th, 2022 at 04:02.

Thread Information