STAR TREK 2d20

Carouse 5E extension

This extension adds a button to the top left of the Party Sheet. It opens a window to setup your carouse rolls. Carousing is a downtime activity you can use where players can spend their hard earned money to blow off steam! They have a chance to earn XP (1 gp per 1 XP) and they also have a chance for a boon or negative consequence. The more your players paint the town the more extreme their boons and consequences can become. I took many hours to come up with these and drew inspirations from the hundreds of these tables all over the internet. I tried to make them a tad humorous and I wanted them to add to your story that you are making. So there are lots of story, adventure and quest hooks built it. Maybe you meet and befriend a well to do NPC? Maybe you win a deed to an abandoned mine? Maybe you wake up in an alley covered in cats?! It is all here for you! See the video below for details. Most importantly you can hide the results from the players so the story is in your control.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/456/view

I also updated it for DM's to design and create their own custom carouse tables inside FG. See the image attached for details.

Please post any feedback here.

Attached Images Attached Images

Small update on the 5e version with some graphics. I also updated the OSR versions (which works with OSE,PF1,DCC, CnC, and 2E) to let the DM use custom tables for outcomes.

apologies if this is somewhere in this thread but I can't find it. What should the rows and tables be to generate the outcomes? Any chance you can post an image of your table so we can see how to make it work best?

You just make a table in fantasy grounds and drag it to the boon or consequences line. You can make it as many rows as you want. It could be 5 or 200 it is up to you.

Thread Information