STAR TREK 2d20
Page 22 of 24 First ... 122021222324 Last
    Unfortunately I don't own the Treasure Vault for Fantasy Grounds.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

I see thats fine then I've been making due by creating a rune effect for adjustments instead it works just as well just a bit of extra leg work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can you add the PFRPG2-Legacy ruleset name so that is works in the legacy ruleset now that remaster is out. The remaster uses the PFRPG2 name so no longer loads for legacy ruleset.
    Also, are you planning to add Runes from Secrets of Magic?
    Last edited by DonE66; November 18th, 2023 at 18:39.

Added PFRPG2-Legacy support. I'm not planning on adding new features to the extension (including additional rune support) due to the fact that I'm not currently playing with Fantasy Grounds anymore. Might be back in the future. I will still keep to my promise that if the extension breaks and I can't support it, I'll open it to the community.

In 30 minutes this will be 30% off for the Thanksgiving week until Sunday.

For those PF2E refs who are considering this enhancements, it's must-have for me. A really awesome enhancement. That you Daniel for creating this and continuing to fix bugs!

one thing I notice is when using the npc builder the abilities don't have the abilities to set to terrible

I actually need to change the term to attributes instead of abilities, but those only goes from Extreme-High-Moderate and Low (GM Core, p.114). Only Perception and Saves have a Terrible option.

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    I actually need to change the term to attributes instead of abilities, but those only goes from Extreme-High-Moderate and Low (GM Core, p.114). Only Perception and Saves have a Terrible option.
    I'm not sure if this changed in the Remaster, but in the GMG there actually is a "terrible" option, it's just not listed in the table.

Relevant text:

Table 2–1 shows some benchmarks for your creatures. Use high for the creature’s best ability modifiers, moderate for ones they’re okay at, and low for the rest. If a creature has a truly bad ability, you can go as low as –5. That’s the terrible range for ability modifiers, and doesn’t really change by level. This is most common with animals, which have an Intelligence modifier of –4 (for dogs, dolphins, and such) or –5 (for more instinctual animals like spiders), and for mindless creatures, which have a –5 Intelligence modifier.
    GMG page 59.

Thread Information