DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 24 First ... 81617181920 ... Last
    Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I can't really use your layout (which is certainly better): since I build on top of existing UI (to make sure that if people stop using my extension, their data is still fully compatible with standard use), I'm limited in what I can play with. The field XP, for example, it is unnamed in the original window so I cannot modify it. Award XP had the XP label written twice on the same place! I'm using just XP and Budget. Astro, I'll keep the trivial terminology for now, since I don't want to add even more special cases to the logic.

The Level 0 was actually a pretty nasty bug, thanks for finding it!

I'm pushing this as 1.8. Warning: this update MIGHT disable the extension: please re-enable it on the extension list before starting your game. This should not happen anymore on future updates moving forward.
    Last edited by dsaraujo; March 1st, 2023 at 15:59. Reason: WILL -> MIGHT
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Oddly enough the extension was still activate for me. It does show v1.8, so unsure what happened

After playing around with it a bit, I noticed that the budget isn't being calculated automatically anymore. Is it possible to turn that back on and just have the awarded XP plus threat need a button press to be recalculated?
    Last edited by Montis; March 1st, 2023 at 12:02.

The reason for not automatically calculate is because now threat can change when PCs are not 4 and level is different from the original encounter, and I don't want to automatically overwrite the intended difficulty from existing encounters from adventures when you just open an encounter. I might revisit this in the future.

Fix one bug and another pops up. The eternal curse of a programmer. It is now no longer picking up previously existing monsters but it is picking up newly added monsters.

Unmodified just opened up
    Unmodifed.PNG
    After running recalcuate
    After Recalcuating.PNG
    After adding a new monster
    Newly added monster.PNG

I couldn't reproduce. I'm not familiar with your theme, but those hand icons mean those NPCs are marked as Neutral or Allies instead of Foes? If so, that is why they are not being used as part of the calculation. Can you try on a different encounter?

Ah! Ok yeah they are are marked as neutral, I'll have to make note of that for any upcoming encounters in this AP.

(The theme is Barron, its in the FG forge)

I have a request. Any chance of making a potion/wand item builder? Like the rune forge but I put in wand + spell or potion + spell?

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    I have a request. Any chance of making a potion/wand item builder? Like the rune forge but I put in wand + spell or potion + spell?
    Oh man this would save me so much time. Especially for scrolls, because one of my PCs right now is obsessed with scrolls. XD

I think I can repurpose the Spellbook builder (likely adding a few buttons) into a wand/scroll builder. I'm a bit confused on the Potions side.

Actually now that you mention it I'm confused by that too. I didn't think 2e had potions that were just "bottled spells". XD

Thread Information